1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by jeffk, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Matt M It is happening again....

But many people, probably the majority, don't think a girl with a six-pack is hot.
    It's just their opinion, I don't know why you get so angry about it just because you go to the gym too.

2. livingdeadmoose Silver Belt

You must have missed my next post. I don't give a shit what your preferences are. Just don't tell people that they should work out to look good for others when they clearly have their own goals.

3. Yecny Orange Belt

Pedoshaming is another overlooked movement that is destroying society.

4. AgentSmecker Black Belt

Just a speck of sand in an endless desert of agony
    Feel breathe relax my friend.

I am not opposed to beating off over chicks with six packs but I would draw the line at banging one. Would be a step too far onto queer street afaic. But like you say whatever floats your boat, different strokes and all that.

5. melvinj0 Gold Belt

Tell me about it

[​IMG]

6. livingdeadmoose Silver Belt

And like I have said twice, I'm not making this an argument about what is and isn't attractive. Whatever you like, I don't give a shit. What I got mad about was posters saying that women should work out just for looks. I find that very disrespectful to female athletes. And no, I'm not a white knight, just a strength athlete.

7. melvinj0 Gold Belt

Its like once you hit 70+ you are either always fucking angry or always chilled out. Example, my Grandfather on my dads side and my Grandfather on my mothers side are complete opposites.

My mom's father is always looking for a way to start an argument with someone, even if you agree with something he is talking about he will find a way to warp it around and argue with you about it. He loves to throw my uncle under the bus during family get-together by starting arguments with him and trying to make him look stupid, its actually pretty sad.

My Dad's father is an ex alcoholic and pretty much the nicest guy in the world. Always down to help people out and do whatever he can for people.

8. chaney2363 Yellow Belt

Lots of jealousy aimed at her for her obvious success.