Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

It's always the same knuckle dragging window lickers that say shit like "OMG why does she want muscles and a six pack?! Doesn't she know that's not hot!!!!!!!!"

But many people, probably the majority, don't think a girl with a six-pack is hot.
It's just their opinion, I don't know why you get so angry about it just because you go to the gym too.

But many people, probably the majority, don't think a girl with a six-pack is hot.
It's just their opinion, I don't know why you get so angry about it just because you go to the gym too.

You must have missed my next post. I don't give a shit what your preferences are. Just don't tell people that they should work out to look good for others when they clearly have their own goals.

There should be some shame involved when it comes to being fat. Its very unhealthy and there is really no reason to be like that. I'm out of shape and I feel shitty about it, which is why I've been losing weight recently.

No reason in getting upset about fit people because you lack the dedication to be fit yourself.

Same goes with all types of shaming, if you are doing something that other people are "Shaming" there is a good chance that it probably isn't exactly a good thing to be doing. Go ahead and keep doing it if you want, but don't be so damn sensitive about people not accepting you for it.

Pedoshaming is another overlooked movement that is destroying society.

I get agitated because I'm a competitive strength athlete so I have several female friends that compete in sports like powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and physique shows, so I hate it when they receive harsh judgment for being muscular and having a six pack. It's always the same knuckle dragging window lickers that say shit like "OMG why does she want muscles and a six pack?! Doesn't she know that's not hot!!!!!!!!"

Feel breathe relax my friend.

I am not opposed to beating off over chicks with six packs but I would draw the line at banging one. Would be a step too far onto queer street afaic. But like you say whatever floats your boat, different strokes and all that.

Pedoshaming is another overlooked movement that is destroying society.

Tell me about it

406.cartman.joins_.NAMBLA-1.jpg

Feel breathe relax my friend.

I am not opposed to beating off over chicks with six packs but I would draw the line at banging one. Would be a step too far onto queer street afaic. But like you say whatever floats your boat, different strokes and all that.

And like I have said twice, I'm not making this an argument about what is and isn't attractive. Whatever you like, I don't give a shit. What I got mad about was posters saying that women should work out just for looks. I find that very disrespectful to female athletes. And no, I'm not a white knight, just a strength athlete.

don't get me started on old people.

Its like once you hit 70+ you are either always fucking angry or always chilled out. Example, my Grandfather on my dads side and my Grandfather on my mothers side are complete opposites.

My mom's father is always looking for a way to start an argument with someone, even if you agree with something he is talking about he will find a way to warp it around and argue with you about it. He loves to throw my uncle under the bus during family get-together by starting arguments with him and trying to make him look stupid, its actually pretty sad.

My Dad's father is an ex alcoholic and pretty much the nicest guy in the world. Always down to help people out and do whatever he can for people.

https://gma.yahoo.com/six-pack-mom-reacts-uproar-over-her-abs-135826012--abc-news-parenting.html

How many people look at pictures of her and think she is sending the wrong message?

Is this a click bait type of think where there really isn't a controversy and yahoo wants clicks and knows lots of people want to see what the "uproar" is all about?

I clicked and am glad I did. She has a nice tight body. I appreciate her efforts to keep fit and show off her body. I hope she motivates others to hit the gym. She isn't going out and calling other women fat pigs who aren't in shape, so really there should be no controversy.

Lots of jealousy aimed at her for her obvious success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back