Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

Her bodyfat is between 18-19%, it is around this percentage that you can look lean and be healthy without suffering from irregular menstrual cycles which women need to happen in their bodies.

If her body is natural or not, i would have to see her progress physically to see if that's the case. Likely she would be natural if she has been active for very long and her body naturally took shape to how it is right now then their is no problem. It's only if she cut down to lower body fat percentage that she would be unhealthy.

There's just no basis to think she got this was unnaturally.

If she was fit in the first place, and then breastfed after each child, then there you go. She's not overly muscular. She just looks like she works out like she means it.

Are there pictures of women showing off they are well read and intelligent?

How about if being good at their job and being good at taking care of their kids?

Are women showing images like this only proud of their bodies and not trying to inspire women in other areas of life?

Are there pictures of women showing off they are well read and intelligent?

How about if being good at their job and being good at taking care of their kids?

Are women showing images like this only proud of their bodies and not trying to inspire women in other areas of life?
Image.ashx

Should men who have abs have psychological studies done on them as well?

Good lord some people ITT have gone full retard.

Ok calm down!!
I was wrong, I can admit that. Her physique is perfectly natural.
:icon_lol:

Should men who have abs have psychological studies done on them as well?

Good lord some people ITT have gone full retard.

No need to get quite so agitated about the whole affair brah. Sounds like you have some issues of your own. Ever been the subject of a psychological study? I recommend it.

after having my evening ruined at a concert by the fat bitch that sat next to me and oozed into my seat,id say fat people should be ashamed.her fat ass took up her seat and half of mine. at the least fat people should be made to pay for one and a half seats at the least,or better yet have section for all the fat bastards to sit together,so us normal people don't get squeezed at of our seats,and they can all wallow in their own sweaty smells.

No need to get quite so agitated about the whole affair brah. Sounds like you have some issues of your own. Ever been the subject of a psychological study? I recommend it.

I get agitated because I'm a competitive strength athlete so I have several female friends that compete in sports like powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and physique shows, so I hate it when they receive harsh judgment for being muscular and having a six pack. It's always the same knuckle dragging window lickers that say shit like "OMG why does she want muscles and a six pack?! Doesn't she know that's not hot!!!!!!!!"

There's just no basis to think she got this was unnaturally.

If she was fit in the first place, and then breastfed after each child, then there you go. She's not overly muscular. She just looks like she works out like she means it.

That's pretty much it really, but she doesn't look unhealthy, on the otherhand if she was very low in body fat (below 17%) and you could see muscle striations and ridiculous vascularity then she would be unhealthy because you cannot maintain that kind of look for too long without suffering from the consequences.

I get agitated because I'm a competitive strength athlete so I have several female friends that compete in sports like powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and physique shows, so I hate it when they receive harsh judgment for being muscular and having a six pack. It's always the same knuckle dragging window lickers that say shit like "OMG why does she want muscles and a six pack?! Doesn't she know that's not hot!!!!!!!!"

I'm all for people wanting to fulfill their potential as they see it... And I'm all for people being fit, especially women.

But women with a lot of muscles and ripped abs make me want to throw up in my mouth. Who knows, maybe you like that. But don't classify people who don't as window lickers. Literally, no one likes that. It's gross.

This all day ^^^

I think dat womenz like this who have visible abz clearly have serious psychological issues and I think they should have studies done on them (if they haven't already that is).

Different people have different ideas of what's beautiful and what isn't. Just because some of those ideas don't match yours, doesn't mean they have issues.

I'm all for people wanting to fulfill their potential as they see it... And I'm all for people being fit, especially women.

But women with a lot of muscles and ripped abs make me want to throw up in my mouth. Who knows, maybe you like that. But don't classify people who don't as window lickers. Literally, no one likes that. It's gross.

I'm talking about guys who think women should only work out so they look attractive to other men. I really don't care what people's preferences are.

hey, if all you can get is fat chicks then get in where you fit in.

Now now.. don't knock it til you try it.

after having my evening ruined at a concert by the fat bitch that sat next to me and oozed into my seat,id say fat people should be ashamed.her fat ass took up her seat and half of mine. at the least fat people should be made to pay for one and a half seats at the least,or better yet have section for all the fat bastards to sit together,so us normal people don't get squeezed at of our seats,and they can all wallow in their own sweaty smells.

the two most rude groups of people are fat people and old people.

Moral of the story: Don't make women feel bad about themselves.

There should be some shame involved when it comes to being fat. Its very unhealthy and there is really no reason to be like that. I'm out of shape and I feel shitty about it, which is why I've been losing weight recently.

No reason in getting upset about fit people because you lack the dedication to be fit yourself.

Same goes with all types of shaming, if you are doing something that other people are "Shaming" there is a good chance that it probably isn't exactly a good thing to be doing. Go ahead and keep doing it if you want, but don't be so damn sensitive about people not accepting you for it.

fat people need to realize that it's not healthy, but at the end of the day, it's their own choice.

Fit people need to be more humble, and stop taking their clothes off at every glaring opportunity.

I have been working out for over 8 years, and I just hate the people who wear underwear to show off their quads, or whatever it is. Just workout for your own health, and leave the showing off to WWE wrestlers.

Back