Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

lol at this guy saying that a lean and muscled body is unnatural

What's next? http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18897759-why-you-should-never-exercise

Holy shit. LOL

The secret to a long and healthy life is to do as little exercise as possible, ideally none. Limit your physical activity to doing just the usual everyday things your body is accustomed to. Any kind of physical exercise oxidises and ages the body before its time, causing a multitude of illnesses and chronic bad health.

This book explains why exercise is so bad for health and why you don't need to do exercise to stay physically fit, healthy, and slim. And the great news is that within days of giving up exercise you will feel like a new person, full of energy and well-being. You will feel better physically and emotionally, and after reading this book, you will wonder why on earth you ever did exercise.

If you already avoid exercise, you will learn that it is vital to keep your leg and arm muscles firm by being active in your daily life. But by 'being active' we are only talking about doing the usual daily activities your body is used to, such as walking and moving the arms.

The latest research is clearly showing that exercise shortens life expectancy, is bad for health in general, and causes a host of problems, such as osteoarthritis, diabetes, heart disease, premature aging of the body, and weaker bones to name just a few of the issues. Furthermore, exercise is revealed as a major cause of cancer, and you will discover exactly how exercise causes cancer - for this reason alone, all forms of exercise should be avoided.

Did you know that exercise actually makes you fat? That weight-bearing exercise dramatically weakens bones and increases the risk of osteoporosis? That exercise is among the biggest causes of ill-health in the world, and millions of people die yearly as a direct result of doing exercise? This book reveals the astonishing truth about exercise and why you should avoid it if you value your health.

The author, Russell Eaton, takes you on a journey of discovery like no other - it will shatter many long-held beliefs and leave you looking in a completely new direction when it comes to protecting your health and well-being. This is one of those rare books that comes along once in a lifetime. Whether or not you already do exercise, this book will change your life like no other.

Fat people should be shamed.

They are a burden on our healthcare and transportation systems.

Maybe I'm wrong then, but I don't think it's natural for a woman to have a stomach like that.
It's not natural to look like a UFC fighter.
On the flip side it's obviously not natural to be obese either.

I don't get where you are coming from with this natural stuff. If we were forced to survive out in nature most of us would look like that. Do you mean your average everyday person does not look ripped? Then ya they don't but it's not unnatural

Maybe I'm wrong then, but I don't think it's natural for a woman to have a stomach like that.
It's not natural to look like a UFC fighter.
On the flip side it's obviously not natural to be obese either.

This all day ^^^

I think dat womenz like this who have visible abz clearly have serious psychological issues and I think they should have studies done on them (if they haven't already that is).

Now a days people will find anything to rebel against to prove they're not just like everyone else.

Now a days people will find anything to rebel against to prove they're not just like everyone else.

Why not? Tattoos used to be the epitome of rebellion. Now, if you want to stick out of a crowd, you DONT get a tattoo.

yes. a 12% body fat content on a woman could very well be unhealthy. even female olympic swimmers aren't generally that low. women with body fat percentage in the low teens have suffered irregular menstrual cycles that can cause other issues with bone health.

that said, we don't know her body fat %, not every person is the same and we aren't her doctor. but yes, that women could very well be unlealthy. on the plus side, she is hot and that is clearly more important.

I stand corrected. I'm looking at her physique with male composition in mind. She look more like 15-17%, using Built Lean's comparisons.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

And she's not bad, so I guess we can just focus on that. Carry on, m8.

lol at this guy saying that a lean and muscled body is unnatural

What's next? http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18897759-why-you-should-never-exercise

Holy shit. LOL

The secret to a long and healthy life is to do as little exercise as possible, ideally none. Limit your physical activity to doing just the usual everyday things your body is accustomed to. Any kind of physical exercise oxidises and ages the body before its time, causing a multitude of illnesses and chronic bad health.

This book explains why exercise is so bad for health and why you don't need to do exercise to stay physically fit, healthy, and slim. And the great news is that within days of giving up exercise you will feel like a new person, full of energy and well-being. You will feel better physically and emotionally, and after reading this book, you will wonder why on earth you ever did exercise.

If you already avoid exercise, you will learn that it is vital to keep your leg and arm muscles firm by being active in your daily life. But by 'being active' we are only talking about doing the usual daily activities your body is used to, such as walking and moving the arms.

The latest research is clearly showing that exercise shortens life expectancy, is bad for health in general, and causes a host of problems, such as osteoarthritis, diabetes, heart disease, premature aging of the body, and weaker bones to name just a few of the issues. Furthermore, exercise is revealed as a major cause of cancer, and you will discover exactly how exercise causes cancer - for this reason alone, all forms of exercise should be avoided.

Did you know that exercise actually makes you fat? That weight-bearing exercise dramatically weakens bones and increases the risk of osteoporosis? That exercise is among the biggest causes of ill-health in the world, and millions of people die yearly as a direct result of doing exercise? This book reveals the astonishing truth about exercise and why you should avoid it if you value your health.

The author, Russell Eaton, takes you on a journey of discovery like no other - it will shatter many long-held beliefs and leave you looking in a completely new direction when it comes to protecting your health and well-being. This is one of those rare books that comes along once in a lifetime. Whether or not you already do exercise, this book will change your life like no other.

joEpce7.gif

Well it's not natural to have a stomach like that is it. To have a stomach like that means a hell of a lot of working out.
I'm not saying it's wrong or bad by the way.

And how is exercise and a clean diet something unnatural?

I never said it was wrong to look that way, it's weird how people get so defensive about this stuff even when someone isn't even having a go at it or saying it's bad :icon_neut

People get offended because you keep spouting shit on a topic you don't know shit about. Your lack of knowledge on the topic becomes more evident every time you keep calling her physique unnatural.

This all day ^^^

I think dat womenz like this who have visible abz clearly have serious psychological issues and I think they should have studies done on them (if they haven't already that is).

Should men who have abs have psychological studies done on them as well?

Good lord some people ITT have gone full retard.

I hope this doesn't provoke fat asses to start posting pictures of their fat selves.

Her bodyfat is between 18-19%, it is around this percentage that you can look lean and be healthy without suffering from irregular menstrual cycles which women need to happen in their bodies.

If her body is natural or not, i would have to see her progress physically to see if that's the case. Likely she would be natural if she has been active for very long and her body naturally took shape to how it is right now then their is no problem. It's only if she cut down to lower body fat percentage that she would be unhealthy.

Back