Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

Lol @ fit shaming
How fucking pathetic do you have to be?

They aren't off the hook either. Just as fatties aren't sexy, skinnies ain't either.

Except Lil Debbie. I'd eat that scrawny bitch's brownie roll.

Meh. Sorry. I think skinny girls are sexy. Box gaps win

Fatsos are crying and bitching about it?

Just another reason to dislike whiny, fat fucks.

life-is-like-a-box-of-chocolates-fat-people.jpg

lolololol

Since we gotta all pay for each other's medical bills I say shame the shit out of 'em. Especially if they smoke and drink. :)

See I was thinking earlier, I don't feel "shamed" when I see someone like Bernard Hopkins who only eats very clean, doesn't drink or smoke. I like beer and fried food. And I don't have any shame about that. I know the risks, and embrace them because it just tastes too damn good and I have no illusion of living forever. Someone would have to make me realize something about myself that I didn't like in order for me to feel shamed. Otherwise, if they were just trying to poke fun or otherwise chastise me for having a cocktail, I'd just laugh it off. There is very little you can do that can force someone to "feel" a way. You can open their eyes, and then they will feel that way, but it's not like you can just "put" feelings in someones head. It's their feeling that they need to own.

Good for this lady, glad she's kicking ass. If someone is offended, I'd suggest they take a hard look at themselves and ask why they are offended.

To the bar!

Meh. Sorry. I think skinny girls are sexy. Box gaps win

I always favored a little more cushion. The first time I got with a skinny broad it was like trying to wrestle with a piece of driftwood.

He's 50, homeless, an aids patient, and he's French.

No excuses fatties.

If you can't better yourself, try to pull down people who can.

An article on this jezebel.com site is claiming these women to be sexy:

196zkoelu1l1tjpg.jpg

I think if this is sexy, and I am an extremely tolerant person, but if this is sexy then we need more fat shaming going down.

The one on the right... Is that Luis Guzman in lingerie??

Thing looks like a sack of potatoes.

Back