Fit Mother posts picture of her abs creates a news story

fat people should be shamed incessantly until they either get on a treadmill and lose all that fat, or commit suicide!
and I am fat... ish :)

I honestly don't get how people can get so worked up about stuff posted online.

Just like how feminists are angry about attractive women flaunting their stuff, and making other women feel worthless.

There is a newspaper here in England called the Sun, which had a tradition for God knows how many years of featuring a topless whore on their page 3. That's now been cancelled thanks to stinking-of-fish feminists.

A debate which occured between a stinking-of-fish feminist & anti page 3 campaigner Vs a glamor model on TV exposed the fishy feminist's agenda, when she said that glamor models made lesser women feel bad and self conscious about their inferior bodies.

i heard about that... i thought i saw that they did it one more time or something like that

I see the appeal of being a fatass.

Anyone who acts has a problem with someone promoting being fit and healthy is an actual dick though.

The chick is super fit...but that what a fitness model should look like....that nose is a bit fuked up doe...

B7ffcrWCUAA6Rgd.jpg

B7qU89wCAAAgyit.jpg

anyone who says to someone posting a photo of their fit body "your fat shaming" is probably very fat.

Good i hate how insecure people can be just because they are lazy and have no life goals.

Probably not.

The way things are today, things are all about people being offended (or pretending to be offended) on behalf of someone else.
I bet most of the people complaining probably aren't fat, they're just the type of people who use things like this to make public statements about how offensive it is and 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT WHAT A GREAT PERSON I AM STANDING UP FOR THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS!'.

I don't see how the woman in the article has done anything wrong, she's not saying that's how you should look, she's not saying women who have kids should look like that.
Plus, i'm pretty sure most women don't want a stomach like that anyway.

it's her job to be fit - so what's the surprise and outrage about?

Some people are super skinny normally, they don't work hard or maintain any kind of diet.

She should have posted a trigger warning.

Some people are super skinny normally, they don't work hard or maintain any kind of diet.

They aren't off the hook either. Just as fatties aren't sexy, skinnies ain't either.

Except Lil Debbie. I'd eat that scrawny bitch's brownie roll.

i say we get all the obese people in the world and feed them to the starving kids in africa, india, and brazil!

Both those wales make me feel unwell.

Also, promoting sex between men and sealife is bestiality, which is illegal in many countries.

The one on the left has potential if she lost 100lbs.

I can almost hear all of the New Years resolutions dying at once and being replaced with excuses.

Back