First film you saw in theater/walked out on

Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze was the first movie I remember seeing in theaters.

I walked out on American Hustle and Batman Begins.

Never walked out of a movie. The earliest movie I remember seeing in a theater was Jurassic Park.

Jason x

Scary movie 2

A
Some jim carry movie called majestic men or some shit.

First film : Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone ( 2001 ) . I was 7 years old haha. Good times

First film I walked out : Troy ( 2004 ) . Went out to get " pop corn " , ended up watching Van Helsing instead ( open doors ftw )

Forgot the name of it but Richard Gere (Bad guy) was mounted by his arch enemies (cop) wife. While the wife was riding RG in the cops house (I think the cop was played by Garcia) she answered the phone and was talking to him.

I also remember something about RG beating the ever living shit out of the cop in an elevator and once he was done he tossed him his wife's panties or something like that.

Then there was a scene where RG was banging some broad standing doggy style in that same movie and I was just like this is wrong and walked.

Rewatched years later though and it was a good movie. Just something about that day in the theater.

First Movie - 1977 release of Fantasia or Star Wars - Not sure which one was first

Never walked out on a movie - Did fall asleep to "Secret of Nimh"

Before I opened this thread I was predicting that hipsters would want to show how hip they are by naming very main stream movies that were well liked as ones they walked out on.

I mean, why would you even show up to the Hangover if it is the type of movie you are going to walk out on? Wtf were you expecting?

Anyway I have walked out on two movies. Both were good movies. I walked out because the girl and I, in each instance couldn't wait for the movie to end to get busy so we left.

Walking out on a movie is dumb. I laugh at all you losers that think you're making some kind of statement by walking out.

Then you go home and tell everyone "That movie was so terrible I couldn't even sit through it! I just said fuck it and got up and walked out halfway through!".

Batman_%26_robin_poster.jpg

can't exactly remember what was the 1st film i saw in a cinema though i have vague memories of watching ET and the disney pinnochio film when i was very young.

never walked out of a film, but then i don't often to to see films in a cinema and only go if its something im interested in.

I walked outta this movie called Sky High, but not because it was shit or anything (Although it kinda was). It was some noon showing on a Sunday and I knew nothing about it. It turned out to be a kids flick, and I was the only dude in a theatre with about 15 children and their mums. I knew I was giving off major pedo vibes because people kept glancing back at me in case I was whacking off or something. Only decent thing I could do was leave quietly after about an hour

I walked out on 'King Kong' - movie was just too damn long.

First movie I saw? No idea. I wish I could recall.

Have never done it.

However, I really wanted to walk out on The Insider. Not to make a statement or complain on the Internet (this was the late '90s after all) but because it was just boring me to tears. It had all the personality of a La Quinta Inn and I wanted to leave but couldn't.

Little shop of horrors , actually left the theater

Wolf of Wall Street and This is the End

Both I turned off after about 30 min

Before I opened this thread I was predicting that hipsters would want to show how hip they are by naming very main stream movies that were well liked as ones they walked out on.

I mean, why would you even show up to the Hangover if it is the type of movie you are going to walk out on? Wtf were you expecting?

Anyway I have walked out on two movies. Both were good movies. I walked out because the girl and I, in each instance couldn't wait for the movie to end to get busy so we left.

Why would you pay for a movie you're not gonna sit through because you're too horny? Making a statement, huh...

Back