First film you saw in theater/walked out on

First film was An American Tail (i think).

Walked out of My Favourite Martian. Friends wanted to leave, so we just left.

First film- Jaws in 1975 when I was 5. Still remember.

First film I walked out on Fantasia when I was 10. Was pissed cause it was Sunday night and Battlestar Galactica was on.

Only two movies Ive ever walked out on were The Thin Red Line and Batman Begins

my grandmother took me to see Spaceballs. I walked out on the Spice Girls movie

I'm not sure what the very first was, but my dad used to take us to the movies all the time. We saw Spider Man, Like Mike, Bad Company, Friday After Next, MIB 2, all in 2002 so which ever one came out first was probably my first. I've never walked out on one though, if i pay for it i finish it.

Edit: I forgot Scooby Doo

The Ring 2

My girl made it clear she was dtf so no need to sit around in the theater anymore watching that garbage

First movie I ever saw that I remember was a reshowing of Disney's Snow White in 1990 when I was 4 that witch really creeped me out.

Never walked out, cinemas too expensive these days! I did fall asleep during King Kong, they spent too much time on that damn island.

Someone needs to rein in Peter Jackson's running times, ROTC was an hour too long as well.

First was I think Neverending Story, never walked out on one. I repetitively fall asleep though, even during films I'm really enjoying.

I'm sure my parents took me to some lil kid movies before this but the first movie I remember watching in theatres was Star Wars episode 1.. I was 3 lol

Never walked out

First was I think Neverending Story, never walked out on one. I repetitively fall asleep though, even during films I'm really enjoying.

When I worked nights I used to fall asleep during movies regularly. No matter how badly I wanted to see a movie, I would fall asleep.

Little mermaid

- have never walked out of a theatre but my brother suggested a movie to me, Surveillance. Usually he has great taste in movies but this one SUUUUUCKed. Couldn't watch more than 20 minutes of the melodramatic, tension-soaked horse shit.

I can't remember the first film I ever saw in theaters (some random 80's movie), and I've never walked out on a movie. I did fall asleep during Syriana and I want to say Munich (or another similar film) though. The ''genre'' doesn't appeal to me at all. I'll pass the next time a friend asks me to see a movie like that..

No idea the first I saw in theaters.

First and only film I walked out on was Frank Miller's craptastic The Spirit. Just embarrassingly bad.

Men who stare at goats, stayed for about 20 min really wasnt enjoying myself so I left.

Walked out on Harry Potter half way through the movie. I just can't do fantasy/sci-fi type movies.

That I can remember was Back to The Future

Walked out on Face Off but had a bout of Food poisoning

The first film i can remember seeing as a child was either aladdin or school ties with brendan fraiser. I imagine it was Aladdin though.

First and only movie ive ever walked out on was the remake of red dawn. Absolute trash. My gf was forever banned from picking movies

First movie: Revenge of the Pink Panther (I think), in El Salvador.

Only movie to walk out was the Avengers, the Uma Thurman one.

only movie I ever left was the Rambo movie that came out 6-7 years ago. gf at the time didn't want to sit through it so she told me she would blow me in the car and swallow if we left. I was out of the theatre before she finished talking.

I like that movie but you made the right choice

Back