First film you saw in theater/walked out on

Walking out on a movie is dumb. I laugh at all you losers that think you're making some kind of statement by walking out.

Then you go home and tell everyone "That movie was so terrible I couldn't even sit through it! I just said fuck it and got up and walked out halfway through!".

Opening a thread merely to criticize the participants is dumb. I laugh at you, loser.

I walked out of Goldmember. I was with this girl and we just wanted to smash anyway so we left about 30 minutes into it.

Wut? I didn't walk out on that master piece bro. That was my first film I saw in theaters as a 3 year old. It blew my mind and I cried when Mufasa died lol.

Spoilers dude, spoilers.

I walked outta this movie called Sky High, but not because it was shit or anything (Although it kinda was). It was some noon showing on a Sunday and I knew nothing about it. It turned out to be a kids flick, and I was the only dude in a theatre with about 15 children and their mums. I knew I was giving off major pedo vibes because people kept glancing back at me in case I was whacking off or something. Only decent thing I could do was leave quietly after about an hour

Lol. That's a fantastic story. Had me laughing.

/chrishansen.jpg

First I remember is Jurassic Park at around 7 or so.

First I walked out on was The House of the Dead.

never walked out on a movie.....

Neither have I! Oh wait, yeah ine. Fahrenheit 911 & that because I felt like shit.

Movies like hostel, mk2, & cabin fever were fucking horrible. But I paid for it, so I was gonna take my medicine and learn to never see their shit again.

I feel like if you walk out on a movie, youre a fool with miney, especially these days.

Neither have I! Oh wait, yeah ine. Fahrenheit 911 & that because I felt like shit.

Movies like hostel, mk2, & cabin fever were fucking horrible. But I paid for it, so I was gonna take my medicine and learn to never see their shit again.

I feel like if you walk out on a movie, youre a fool with miney, especially these days.

I got vouchers for another movie.

I've never walked out on a movie, but the first one I actively slept through was Crystal Skull

First movie was The Lion King.

I've never walked out of a movie before. I've sat through all the shitty ones my past dates dragged me to.

Dont remember first film.

But I've never walked out on a movie.

Earliest films I can remember going to willingly are tmnt, my parents used to bring me to those popular 90s era dramas.

Walked out on Benjamin button, worst movie I've ever seen.

First movie I can remember seeing in the theater: Bambi (1988 theater re-release).

First film I've walked out on: none. I don't go to the theater that often so I'm very picky about what I go to. However, I was damn close to walking out on Transformers 2, which I went to on a whim and against my better judgement.
EDIT: I don't count this as walking out on a film, but I had to leave Avatar in IMAX 3D because it gave me a headache. I can't do 3D on a big screen.

Last edited:
I've never walked out on a movie, but the first one I actively slept through was Crystal Skull

I have never slept through a movie especially a bad one. If they are bad then I must see how bad it gets and if it's boring I would leave or turn it off. I can't sleep through movies I have known people in my life that can sleep during a movie and it's annoying as fuck.

Crystal Skull was the closest thing to a train wreck as I have ever seen in a movie. It needed to be seen to be believed that a franchise could be so badly buttfucked. I hope you at one point have watched the whole thing.

Never walked out on a film but I did turn off Meet the Millers and Anchorman 2 they were painful.

I think the first movie I saw in theatres was Pippi Longstocking. We went for my sister's birthday. It wasn't a new movie though. Another possibility is Star Wars.

The first one I walked out of was Mannequin 2: On The Move. Pretty freakin bad. I also walked out of the Tom Cruise/ Brad Pitt vampire movie.

First movie I've been to was Gandhi

Never walked out of a movie but slept through Nick Cage's Ghost Rider. Even Eva Mendes couldn't keep me awake for that shit.

I like to think my first theatre experience was Return of the Jedi in '83, but I have a feeling it was the re-release in '85. My mom told me that we went to see the Neverending Story, so that must have been '84, and my brother and I were too scared so we had to leave. So, that is probably the first movie I saw and the first I walked out at.

Earliest film I can remember is Batman Returns.

I've walked out on several films, first being the Rugrats movie. Boring as hell. Others include the hangover, planes, ted.

Now looking back, I should have walked out of the pokemon movie. Regret wasting my parents money and time for that piece of shit.
you walked out of Ted and the hangover? you must have super high standards. even planes wasn't bad enough to walk out.

only movie I ever left was the Rambo movie that came out 6-7 years ago. gf at the time didn't want to sit through it so she told me she would blow me in the car and swallow if we left. I was out of the theatre before she finished talking.

Back