First film you saw in theater/walked out on

I walked out on Chariots of Fire, if anyone remembers it. Slow motion scenes of guys running up and down a beachzzzzzzz*snore*

I should have walked out on Episode One, what a confused mess of a film.

First I can remember is Beetlejuice, but that's probably not the actual first movie I went to because I would have been 8 and that just seems old to be my first trip to the movies.

I've never walked out, but I slept through Baz Luhrmann's Gatsby last year.

first movie i saw was a doraemon movie that my mom took me too when i was like 3 or 4
first movie i saw that i actually remember the whole experience was TMNT 1 in 1990
first movie that i walked out on was the sitter (but my ex-gf and i had snuck in after watching the descendants)

First movie I saw in the theater was either Flash Gordon, Dune or Jaws 3D.

I haven't walked out on a film yet.

I walked out of all of IMDB's top 250, and all Tyler Perry movies.

First one was ET, I think. It was re-released into a local theatre a few years after release.

First movie I ever walked out of was Happily N'Ever After, some CGI shitfest designed for kids. I was in the mood for something light, so the wife and I went, and it was repulsively bad.

1st Question: I honestly don't know
2nd Question: Kung Pow!. It is the only movie I've ever walked out on.

First movie - Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

The only movie I ever walked out on - Master and Commander

I consider myself at least a knowledgable person when it comes to movies, but M&C is one of the worst ever. While I do recognise that there are a lot of worse movies, at least Jackass 3D is honest about what it is.

I loved Master & Commander. Too bad the sequel never appeared.

(I'm a fan of the books)

Earliest film I can remember is Batman Returns.

I've walked out on several films, first being the Rugrats movie. Boring as hell. Others include the hangover, planes, ted.

Now looking back, I should have walked out of the pokemon movie. Regret wasting my parents money and time for that piece of shit.

So Batman, Rugrats, Planes, Pokemon and a movie about a teddy bear? Maybe your brain is telling you it wants you to stop taking it to children's movies.

Some Godzilla movie back in 73-74.

Blair witch project.

Don't know the first movie I saw. I do know that I walked out of the Phantom Menace because Darth Maul scared me.

So Batman, Rugrats, Planes, Pokemon and a movie about a teddy bear? Maybe your brain is telling you it wants you to stop taking it to children's movies.

Had to take my younger siblings (10 & 4 years old) to planes. I actually sat in the lobby waiting until the movie was over and headed back to the screening room to pick them up once it was over.

Rugrats and pokemon was in 1999 when I was 9.

First movie I saw in theatre was E.T.

First movie I walked out on was Dick Tracy. My dad took me and about halfway through I said to him "can we go?" He was like "thank god!"

yeah, i was young and was messin around with a chick though, it was time to leave. and i really wasn't paying attention

is it any good?

Personally, it's in my top 50. Really loved it. One of burtons best works imo. But it varies from person.

Back