First film you saw in theater/walked out on

First Time in a Theater was for Mortal Kombat , when I was like 5

I have never walked out on a movie no matter how bad.

I walked out of Arachnophobia as a 10 year old. I hate spiders to this day.

Doesn't count I suppose, but I was going to see Punch Drunk Love in the theaters but missed it. When I rented it later, I turned it off. I woulda walked out on it.

First movie I saw in the theater was Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

First and only movie I walked out on was How High. Good god that movie is abysmal.

Don't remember the first.

I walked out of the first Scary Movie. Well...my Dad dragged me out of the theater by my ear.

Shame on you.

Wut? I didn't walk out on that master piece bro. That was my first film I saw in theaters as a 3 year old. It blew my mind and I cried when Mufasa died lol.

Earliest film was either Oliver and Company or The Land Before Time.

First film I walked out on was Alexander.

I've never walked out on a movie, but then again it's pretty rare that I go to the movies.

99% of the time I'd rather wait a few months for the movie to come out on Blu-Ray and watch it in the comfort of my own home on my 60" TV than spend 30-40 quid for my gf and I to go to the theater and pay for parking, tickets and snacks, usually being irritated by giggling teenagers or people who spend half the movie texting. There are a few exceptions - I think the last movie we actually went to in Theaters was Avengers in 3D.

Are you entitled to a refund if you decide to leave a movie because it's bad?

Nearly walked out of Zodiac, Haywire and Iron Man 3.

But instead, I endured Haywire, as I was on a "date".

I fell asleep in both Zodiac and IM3. Awful fucking films.

I love Zodiac.

First movie was probably some Disney cartoon.

Never walked out on anything but was very tempted by Wayne's World when I was 13. Unfortunately my friend thought it was hilarious.

Godzilla with Matthew broderick

The first movie that I can remember seeing in a theater (actually might have been a drive-in) was Paint Your Wagon in 1969.

First movie I ever walked out on was Highlander II. The Immortals come from another planet? WTF? I'm out of here.

I walked out on Pirates of The Carribean, the 3rd one I think

Some Disney flick, probably Beauty and the Beast. I had no say what movie we were gonna watch.

Never walked out of a movie.

I've never walked out on a movie, but then again it's pretty rare that I go to the movies.

99% of the time I'd rather wait a few months for the movie to come out on Blu-Ray and watch it in the comfort of my own home on my 60" TV than spend 30-40 quid for my gf and I to go to the theater and pay for parking, tickets and snacks, usually being irritated by giggling teenagers or people who spend half the movie texting. There are a few exceptions - I think the last movie we actually went to in Theaters was Avengers in 3D.

Are you entitled to a refund if you decide to leave a movie because it's bad?

+1 on rather watching a movie at home, before the days of 60 inch tv's and surround sound the Cinema seemed like a lot more fun, the only reason I see any film at the cinema these days is if I can't be arsed to wait for the DVD release.

The first movie I ever saw in theaters was 3 Ninjas (I think). I remember also watching Mighty Ducks and Aladdin in theaters.

Never walked out on a movie. I'm too cheap. If I paid for it, I need to get my money's worth.

The first movie that I can remember seeing in a theater (actually might have been a drive-in) was Paint Your Wagon in 1969.

First movie I ever walked out on was Highlander II. The Immortals come from another planet? WTF? I'm out of here.

Gonna paint your wagon,
Gonna paint it good
Gonna paint your wagon,
Gonna coat that wood

First movie I remember seeing in the theater was The Little Mermaid. I had just turned 3.

Can proudly say I've never walked out on a movie.

First movie was Toy Story. I never walked out, but I seriously considered doing it for Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Lady in the Water.

I think my first movie was Big. I remember it pretty well. The only movie I've ever walked out on was Van Helsing.

Back