Firas: Conor is a bully fighter - gassed to Diaz due to psychological issues

I'll make it real clear for you since you can't comprehend simple concepts. Conor used too much energy + Conor got hit back = Conor got choked out. Understand? You savvy?
You didn't understand my post. I know all the stuff you said. Thus, you wasted your post. You're supposed to be trying to tell me things I don't already know. "Learn or educate" That's the purpose of arguments. I appear to know everything you know already. So clearly, you need to learn something from me.

I'd be wasting my time asking you YET AGAIN to explain what reason there is to not believe in mental fatigue, since you're clearly running away and refusing to do that. I'll adopt an alternate strategy...

You can't fly. You don't have wings.

Bro. Watch it again seriously. He was taking deep breaths as soon as the horn sounded in the first round. He was gassed, for one reason or another.
Nope. As soon as that round ended he turned right towards the camera. He was fine

You didn't understand my post. I know all the stuff you said. Thus, you wasted your post. You're supposed to be trying to tell me things I don't already know. "Learn or educate" That's the purpose of arguments. I appear to know everything you know already. So clearly, you need to learn something from me.

I'd be wasting my time asking you YET AGAIN to explain what reason there is to not believe in mental fatigue, since you're clearly running away and refusing to do that. I'll adopt an alternate strategy...

You can't fly. You don't have wings.

Lol mental fatigue exists, but in this case there was no mental fatigue, so it's a moot point.

"he's a freakishly athletic and gifted human being" LOL

IpmKtR2.gif

if this is the case then how is he going to do in the rematch we are less than 3 weeks away no press conference no world tours? he wont have any mental advantage and hes going in as the underdog knowing he already lost aswell as being the smaller man even smaller than the first conor will be the same fight weight as the first about 170-175 while nate will be high 180s -190s

i agree with irish jabroni being a bully and the psychological advantage that gives in a fight, but being gassed because of it???

umm i agree also with McG underestimating his opponents ability to hurt him and when nate starts to bully him back, but i think he gassed mostly of those missed punches he threw in the first round. Also being a bully won't help irish jabroni in the long term, mostly because the guys that fought him and lost they have learned how to beat him.

There is some psychological issue behind his lost, his so use to KO opponents and Diaz took them and gave back. Conor brought in to his own hype that his left hand can KO anyone, how can you not buy in to that after KO P4P best in 13 sec.
You mean how can you remain humble and level headed after immense success? Gee idk, why dont you ask gsp. Im sure he could enlighten you on the matter.

"he's a freakishly athletic and gifted human being" LOL

IpmKtR2.gif

if this is the case then how is he going to do in the rematch we are less than 3 weeks away no press conference no world tours? he wont have any mental advantage and hes going in as the underdog knowing he already lost aswell as being the smaller man even smaller than the first conor will be the same fight weight as the first about 170-175 while nate will be high 180s -190s

a miracle perhaps??

and regarding that gif... it seems irish jabroni lacks strength in the legs. maybe some crossfit might help him??

He implied he lost cuz of mind games :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Which wasn't the case

Cute post. If you got use a homophobic slur to further your argument, then you don't have one.

The fact that Diaz isn't susceptible too Conor's mind games, is what makes him a bad matchup.

Surprised him with what? Diaz didn't really turn anything on until Conor had already visibly slowed. Surprised he could take a punch? Conor is retarded then if he didn't realize the Diaz's have anvils for chins going into that fight, especially considering he knew Diaz is used to getting hit by lw's/welterweights.

"When you bully somebody, you don't respect the other person's ability to hurt you"

"When you are on top of the world, it makes you feel invincible - it happens to a lot of new champions...and that's why it's so difficult to become champion and remain champion"

"...you have to have a healthy amount of fear...I know Conor has that charisma, likes to build himself up, tell himself he's way better than his opponent...but the worst thing that can happen to you in a fight, is to be surprised, the element of surprise is the most powerful thing...there is no other advantage greater than surprise...Conor got surprised by Diaz and that's what gassed him out..."

"people make too much out of fatigue in this fight...Conor was preparing for a 5 round fight with RDA...Conor could throw an infinite number of punches if he wanted to...he was confused, and that's what led to fatigue..."

"McGregor does not have a cardio problem, he's a freakishly athletic and gifted human being...the reason he got tired was a psychological one, in my opinion"

"bully fighters go from a hundred mph to zero mph very quickly, why, because a bully bullies you because he thinks you are nothing, and when you surprise him, he becomes confused...especially narcissistic bullies...look at when Conor started to get really tired, it's when Nate started talking to him and bullying him back...instead of relaxing and riding out the wave...McGregor, by his own admission, panicked. When he got bullied, he couldn't handle it...it's part of martial arts that you stay calm when the other guy has the strength advantage (GSP vs. Hendricks)...his problem is a composure issue"

interesting comments by Firas
thanks ts

Back