Firas: Conor is a bully fighter - gassed to Diaz due to psychological issues

helltoupee

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"When you bully somebody, you don't respect the other person's ability to hurt you"

"When you are on top of the world, it makes you feel invincible - it happens to a lot of new champions...and that's why it's so difficult to become champion and remain champion"

"...you have to have a healthy amount of fear...I know Conor has that charisma, likes to build himself up, tell himself he's way better than his opponent...but the worst thing that can happen to you in a fight, is to be surprised, the element of surprise is the most powerful thing...there is no other advantage greater than surprise...Conor got surprised by Diaz and that's what gassed him out..."

"people make too much out of fatigue in this fight...Conor was preparing for a 5 round fight with RDA...Conor could throw an infinite number of punches if he wanted to...he was confused, and that's what led to fatigue..."

"McGregor does not have a cardio problem, he's a freakishly athletic and gifted human being...the reason he got tired was a psychological one, in my opinion"

"bully fighters go from a hundred mph to zero mph very quickly, why, because a bully bullies you because he thinks you are nothing, and when you surprise him, he becomes confused...especially narcissistic bullies...look at when Conor started to get really tired, it's when Nate started talking to him and bullying him back...instead of relaxing and riding out the wave...McGregor, by his own admission, panicked. When he got bullied, he couldn't handle it...it's part of martial arts that you stay calm when the other guy has the strength advantage (GSP vs. Hendricks)...his problem is a composure issue"

Didn't know that inferior boxing was a psychological issue.

He Lost because Nate's a bad style match up for Conor

Seemed like he lost due to skill issues

Ya kind of misleading, he's not saying he lost due to psychological issues, he's saying he gassed because of it - I will fix the title.

I was calling out Firas' analysis, not your thread title.

Hmm, so if he's right then he would expect Conor to win the rematch, being that Conor was winning until he gassed and Nate's element of surprise is gone.

Firas is absolutely correct here, although some of you shertards will still say he's an idiot and McGregor is just a sub par boxer.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily agree. I don't think Conor gassed at all. He was barely even breathing heavy after the first round. He out pointed Nate in round one.
In round two he was scoring as well but he was following Nate around with his hands down and without any respect for Nate. He got tagged on the chin and never recovered

Sounds legit to me. Did he say Conor could fix it? Or is he doomed fightiing bigger fellas? I mean RDA is exact same size as Conor and bullied nate. Nate was way bigger than RDA too because he came in 9 pounds over.

I thought it was his inability to methodically outbox at range disadvantage, and Nate have too good chin to go down with occasional good shoot was the cause

Lol Connor will ko Diaz then this stupid long as quote can get shoved up my ass with lots of poop.

I know who Firas is but he sounds like a sherdoger with that armchair psychology.

I don't necessarily agree. I don't think Conor gassed at all. He was barely even breathing heavy after the first round. He out pointed Nate in round one.
In round two he was scoring as well but he was following Nate around with his hands down and without any respect for Nate. He got tagged on the chin and never recovered
afaik he said he gassed after 2 min into round 2. and yeah, he said that between rounds he was pretty cool and all that

Later in the video he says Conor got tired after kneeing Nate so take whatever he says with a shovel of salt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back