Firas: Conor is a bully fighter - gassed to Diaz due to psychological issues

Conor lost because he was getting boxed the fuck up by Nate.

Conor in disarray, went for a full blown double leg take down

He was simply inefficient with his energy

Yup, he was busy worrying about how he looked throwing all that spinning shit, and how awesome it was that he cut Nate open.
Should've been worrying about what it'd look like if he turned into a panic wrestler after being slapped, hit clean, swept, mounted, and choked.
Next time, he'll worry about all of that, instead of what someone on Sherdog who doesn't buy his PPVs thinks.

Did you tell him you Death By Samson from Sherdog?

Repeatedly.

c1123c52d17dfef23581f20cb8d6418f00b115cdeb054431bef0214d9a7d6dc2.jpg

But Firas said Conner was going to win the first fight...

How could he know before the fight how Conor was going to react once he was in a war with Diaz? That was the first time Conor has been in this type of fight and in the 2nd round gassed due to an adrenaline dump, not due to his fitness level.

It was a great analysis by Firas, but no one in this sport, no matter how knowledgeable, can always predict the future outcome of a fight.

I don't necessarily agree. I don't think Conor gassed at all. He was barely even breathing heavy after the first round. He out pointed Nate in round one.
In round two he was scoring as well but he was following Nate around with his hands down and without any respect for Nate. He got tagged on the chin and never recovered
I saw Connor starting to breathe with his mouth open after throwing the kitchen sink at him in the second round. Then Nate took over

Back