Firas: Conor is a bully fighter - gassed to Diaz due to psychological issues

Theres merit to it 100%.

Alot of frontrunners tend to gas when their opponents survive early and they have to deal with adversity. Thats not a coincidence im pretty sure confidence and cardio are related.

Vitor, Crumble, Erick Silva, BJ Penn, Overeem, Guillard, Sokoudjo, Lombard, Paul Harris etc.

You notice a guy like Crumble never had a problem with his gastank against Davis even to it went 3 rounds b/c he was dominating and never had to deal with adversity. He gasses immediately in the other fights where hes had to deal with adversity like Cormier, Kos, Arlovski, Clementi etc.

Terrible examples, most of those guys have notorious cardio issues.

Stalling? Mental fatigue wasn't the reason why he gassed, only a nut hugging neophyte would buy that nonsense Mcgregor and Kav have been selling. He gassed because he blew his load in the first and started getting it put on him back in the second. The clinch battle along the cage along with Nate's punches and knees drained his load faster than 2 gay guys in a hot tub.

He wasn't efficient with his mental energy. Get with the program.

He wasn't efficient with his mental energy. Get with the program.

It's true what Chael and Urijah said, if you seek the KO and don't get it, you're going to most likely blow your load and it'll cost you the fight.

fucking chael "throw 1 punch per round" sonnen and urijah "smile at and high five my opponents" hall

You could make that case for every fighter

Not thats wrong.

Lawler, Hory, Condit, Demetrious, Eddie, Nick, Nate, GSP, Benson, Frankie, Anderson, Bones, Joanna, Matt Brown, Cerrone, Stephens, Faber, TJ, Benavidez, Luke etc. have all shown great cardio late even in 5 round fights after losing early on in the fight and having to deal with adversity. Mentality is a big part of it.

I agree with pretty much everything. Nate got the upper hand on second round but ultimately was Conor's choice to give up that determined the outcome of the fight.

Stalling? Mental fatigue wasn't the reason why he gassed, only a nut hugging neophyte would buy that nonsense Mcgregor and Kav have been selling. He gassed because he blew his load in the first and started getting it put on him back in the second. The clinch battle along the cage along with Nate's punches and knees drained his load faster than 2 gay guys in a hot tub.
You could have said everything you said in this post earlier, instead of stretching the conversation or like I said stalling.

What Firas is referring to is mental fatigue. So it's not just McGregor or Kavanagh saying it. I wasn't even aware that that's something they said. Is it?

More importantly, you haven't actually said why it isn't mental fatigue. So, why isn't it?

Which clinch battle are you saying is responsible for Conor gassing? The relatively insignificant one from before Conor got rocked, in which Nate landed 1 knee? Or the one that happened well after the infamous 1-2, by which point Conor was already fatigued and hurt?

You could have said everything you said in this post earlier, instead of stretching the conversation or like I said stalling.

What Firas is referring to is mental fatigue. So it's not just McGregor or Kavanagh saying it. I wasn't even aware that that's something they said. Is it?

More importantly, you haven't actually said why it isn't mental fatigue. So, why isn't it?

Which clinch battle are you saying is responsible for Conor gassing? The relatively insignificant one from before Conor got rocked, in which Nate landed 1 knee? Or the one that happened well after the infamous 1-2, by which point Conor was already fatigued and hurt?

What are you retarded? You don't understand what I posted and why it's not mental fatigue?
image.jpeg
You can Mcgregor can use this for every fight he's in, get the excuses ready.

Not thats wrong.

Lawler, Hory, Condit, Demetrious, Eddie, Nick, Nate, GSP, Benson, Frankie, Anderson, Bones, Joanna, Matt Brown, Cerrone, Stephens, Faber, TJ, Benavidez, Luke etc. have all shown great cardio late even in 5 round fights after losing early on in the fight and having to deal with adversity. Mentality is a big part of it.

What are you stupid? The guys you just mentioned are known for their cardio.

What are you retarded? You don't understand what I posted and why it's not mental fatigue?
View attachment 125599
You can Mcgregor can use this for every fight he's in, get the excuses ready.
You said why you think he gassed, but you didn't actually discredit the idea of mental fatigue. What reason is there to not believe it was mental fatigue? You've given none.

You also ran from the majority of my post. If it's getting TLDR for you, I suggest you stop stalling

What are you stupid? The guys you just mentioned are known for their cardio.

You said u could make a case for every fighter gassing when they arent dominating early.

All those guys have come back even after losing or being dominated early.

You were wrong.

I approve of this message from Firas

You said why you think he gassed, but you didn't actually discredit the idea of mental fatigue. What reason is there to not believe it was mental fatigue? You've given none.

You also ran from the majority of my post. If it's getting TLDR for you, I suggest you stop stalling

I'll make it real clear for you since you can't comprehend simple concepts. Conor used too much energy + Conor got hit back = Conor got choked out. Understand? You savvy?

You said u could make a case for every fighter gassing when they arent dominating early.

All those guys have come back even after losing or being dominated early.

You were wrong.

I said it rheotorically not literally in every single instance, and in general that is the case. Those guys you just mentioned are known for their outstanding cardio.

fucking chael "throw 1 punch per round" sonnen and urijah "smile at and high five my opponents" hall

I meant in Urijah Faber, not Uriah Hall. Doesn't mean they're both wrong.

Back