Finally a HW champ that's the best

his loss against JDS was a fluke????

also Cain is not the baddest man on the planet... the last time we had a HW that was P4P the best was FEdor.... Cain is yet to face many demons in this division.

Anderson/Jones are the baddest men in the planet.

Its sad JDS fans really just dont want to give Cain his due.

Cain is indeed the baddest man on the planet since he beat the so called self proclaimed baddest man on the planet dominantly.

Last edited:
i like cain but i think cormier is just as good and would put up a good fight, but they won't fight, but yeah him and cormier are tanks

Lol this whining hatebag. Did Kongo knock him out, or did Cain destroy him?

Listen to me, I have no hate for Cain. JDS had to fight nearly twice as many and twice the quality in competition to get his title shot while Cain worked his way through washed up fighters like zombie nog(and i love nog but let's face it he's past it) and got fast tracked into a title shot against weak ass Brock Lesnar because he's mexican. He brought Kongo to a LNP decision which just proves my point at the nuthuggery here when you say shit like "destroyed". It's unbelievable the shit JDS gets on here when he's proven himself time and time again and isn't afforded the same respect Cain got after his loss. I guarantee you if they don't feed this guy another shitty fight he will once again not have a single defense. I would bet my left nut on it and probably my right too.

since you have a Dec 2012 join date I am wondering if you saw him get dropped 3 times against Kongo and flash KO'd by JDS.

I never saw him get KO'd by (pillow fist?) Kongo and he was clipped behind the ear by a JDS haymaker, still never going out cold. Try again please.

they are 1-1 against eachother, Cain still has a ton of test, not a clear cut best in the world by any stretch of the imagination

Cain is indeed the baddest man on the planet since he beat the so called proclaimed baddest man on the planet.

How is Cain the baddest man of the plannet???

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are just in another level. Sorry man, I just dont see anyone with a sane mind saying Cain is better than those two P4P

Cain is indeed the baddest man on the planet since he beat the so called proclaimed baddest man on the planet.

The baddest man on the planet??? He decisioned a grappling dummy in JDS and won a good fight vs BF.......prior to that he got KO'd within 2mins.....remember that, he dopped like a sack of potatoes and rolled over like a dog.

You have to prove more then what he has to be that man. It belongs to Anderson, Bones and Aldo. Lets see Cain defend once, at the least Junior defended his belt once.

Listen to me, I have no hate for Cain. JDS had to fight nearly twice as many and twice the quality in competition to get his title shot while Cain worked his way through washed up fighters like zombie nog(and i love nog but let's face it he's past it) and got fast tracked into a title shot against weak ass Brock Lesnar because he's mexican. He brought Kongo to a LNP decision which just proves my point at the nuthuggery here when you say shit like "destroyed". It's unbelievable the shit JDS gets on here when he's proven himself time and time again and isn't afforded the same respect Cain got after his loss. I guarantee you if they don't feed this guy another shitty fight he will once again not have a single defense. I would bet my left nut on it and probably my right too.

Cain was comically written off by 95% of the internet fight community leading up to the JDS rematch. There weren't very many of us who saw how stupid this was and gave Cain a chance in the rematch. So you can't really blame us for being ecstatic when Cain fucking rinsed him and made all of those doubters look like the massive retards that they are.

Lol at retards claiming Overeem doesn't have the tools to beat Cain.

Better....striker, yeah.

Fighter, no.

What makes a better fighters???? Being more well rounded just means your more well rounded. Anderson is the best fighter in the world, and we rarely see his ground game.

And we have never seen JDS use his ground game.

How is Cain the baddest man of the plannet???

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are just in another level. Sorry man, I just dont see anyone with a sane mind saying Cain is better than those two P4P

Nobody's saying anything about P4P. The "Baddest man on the planet" tag has always been given to heavyweights, because they are the ones who would likely win a fight against anyone else. You're the one that insists on making this a P4P thing.

What makes a better fighters???? Being more well rounded just means your more well rounded. Anderson is the best fighter in the world, and we rarely see his ground game.

And we have never seen JDS use his ground game.

Because Cain was beating his ass up on the ground.

The baddest man on the planet??? He decisioned a grappling dummy in JDS and won a good fight vs BF.......prior to that he got KO'd within 2mins.....remember that, he dopped like a sack of potatoes and rolled over like a dog.

You have to prove more then what he has to be that man. It belongs to Anderson, Bones and Aldo. Lets see Cain defend once, at the least Junior defended his belt once.

I seriously lol'd, my God this is a shit post.

JDS got clowned from bell to bell for 25 minutes straight in every facet of the game. Cain owned him standing. Cain owned him on the ground. Cain made him look like he was a victim of spouse abuse.

Deal with it, and move on.

Cain was comically written off by 95% of the internet fight community leading up to the JDS rematch. There weren't very many of us who saw how stupid this was and gave Cain a chance in the rematch. So you can't really blame us for being ecstatic when Cain fucking rinsed him and made all of those doubters look like the massive retards that they are.

Of course you can't blame a fan for hyping up their boy. But, it's hypocritical as fuck when you guys are doing the same thing JDS guys were doing to Cain after the first fight. How many times have we seen JDS gas that fast much less lose in the UFC. And Cain knows his chin is suspect too, you can see it in his gameplan, which is why I can't fathom why his fanboys are so in denial about it.

mark my words, his next loss will be via (t)ko

Possible, but it still doesn't prove anything. Heavyweights hit hard, any one of them could get knocked out by another. I take it this means all heavyweights have a 'glass jaw'?

Didn't read after " He's clearly the most well rounded of the HW's with no known weakness" I couldn't stop laughing. He got ko'ed in the first fight and couldn't finish JDS in the second. JDS couldn't put Nelson or Carwin out. No doubt Cain is good but most well rounded get real.

No, he looked amazing.

Yeah...he looked amazing.......gassing after 3 rounds.....slopping around, leaning on JDS' couldnt finish takedowns or strike with any technique.

Far from amazing my friend. He won, he won with heart, will and determination. But that was not the best we have seen Cain look. He is capable of better.

Excuse me for being critical, but i have a high standard for top level fighers peforming. And if you think im being critical of Cain? YOu dont want to hear what I have to say about Junior.

Back