Finally a HW champ that's the best

JDS had defended his title once and the JDS fanboys proclaimed him HW GOAT and baddest man on the planet. They are a ridiculous bunch. Cain beat JDS down from top to bottom with such a dominant victory that a 3rd match is really not needed as JDS was obviously out of his league against Cain.

Both Cain and JDS fanboys are a ridiculous bunch. JDS was being crowned as the GOAT and Cain is now being crowned as a dominant champion with no weaknesses, despite having just been knocked out a year ago. its quite ridiculous.

And if all it took was a change in gameplan for Cain to go from being knocked out to dominating, lets allow JDS the same courtesy. Cain was well-prepared for JDS's one dimensional gameplan of maintaining range and trying to land that bomb. Now lets see if JDS can prepare for Cain's one dimensional gameplan of relentless takedown spamming.

JDS finished Cain.

Velasquez could not put the champ down, a third match would be in order for your claim to be true.

Also Cormier and Overeem said hello.

Both Cain and JDS fanboys are a ridiculous bunch. JDS was being crowned as the GOAT and Cain is now being crowned as a dominant champion with no weaknesses, despite having just been knocked out a year ago. its quite ridiculous.

And if all it took was a change in gameplan for Cain to go from being knocked out to dominating, lets allow JDS the same courtesy.

We don't have a HW that's the best, learn to get it right ppl.

I agree with you that this cult of personalit following is pitiful and not in the least bit effective.

You gotta' tell the racists on this forum who think it atones for any shortcomings the "oralehs" have and or had and they think "we won."

LOL

Get what I mean? It's jumping on the band wagon except they racialize that bandwagon well.

JDS finished Cain.

Velasquez could not put the champ down, a third match would be in order for your claim to be true.

Also Cormier and Overeem said hello.

Been saying this all along but Nissankick and the other nuisances keep spamming with that doctored pic.

It's called feelings of inadequacy, that's what our racists here feel.

Cain has flaws in his game just like JDS. Don't be delusional

fighter in the world. The HW champ should always be the baddest man on the planet with no other fighters in lower weight classes being able to threaten the champ. P4P is all good but clearly as everyone knows, P4P is just a nice way of saying that the smaller guy has the most skills per pound. So here's my take on Cain. I always felt that his loss to JDS the first time was a fluke. Especially because it only took one minute and he got caught. That being said, I think Cain has the "it" factor like JBJ, GSP and AS and will stay on top for a very very long time. He's clearly the most well rounded of the HW's with no known weakness. And don't give me the BS of him having a suspect chin. He got hit behind the ear by JDS the first time not the chin. He also has the best cardio in the HW division and in the top 5 of all UFC fighters. He's also very focused. Doesn't seem like a glory hog or someone seeking the spotlight. I have no question in my mind that if JDS and Cain rematch it will look exactly like their second fight. The only true threat to Cain is Overeem and that's only because of the unknown. We don't know how Overeem is going to look in his next fight but I will say that Cain will beat Overeem by pressuring him and tiring him out. He'll either TKO him to UD. Like him or not, Cain is here to stay on top for a while.

And by the way, I'm a huge JDS fan but I put money on Cain in that fight.

Lost it pretty early.

This is whats wrong. Everyone calls their guy the best and wanting to be right. Let your fighters win, then crown him the best.

Cain is an absolute beast, but I think he has some very interesting tests ahead of him.

Overeem is a hugely powerful striker and can certainly put Cain in trouble as long as he can stay on the feet and keep his cardio up. Overeem should be hard to take down at the start of the fight, seeing how strong he is, but if Cain can keep the pace going I see Overeem fading.

Then we have Werdum, who has very improved striking and some of the best BJJ in MMA. It won't be easy wrestling with him without risking being caught in quality submission attempts. It can probably be quite close on the feet and I'm interested in seeing how the grappling plays out.

Cormier I won't mention since they won't fight as it looks right now, nor do we know if he'll stay in the HW division.

And if all it took was a change in gameplan for Cain to go from being knocked out to dominating, lets allow JDS the same courtesy. Cain was well-prepared for JDS's one dimensional gameplan of maintaining range and trying to land that bomb. Now lets see if JDS can prepare for Cain's one dimensional gameplan of relentless takedown spamming.
I'd say that it primarily took a knee that didn't have a fairly serious injury. I think he would have been more aggressive in the first fight if he had confidence in his knee holding for all kinds of grappling.

I'm not disregarding that JDS also had a knee injury, nor can we know for sure what would have happened as MMA has some really unpredictable facets, but I definitely feel that it was more than just changing the gameplan.

But of course JDS gets his chance to come back stronger and I agree that it's too early to crown anyone undisputed at the top of the HW division because the division looks pretty strong. When looking at all the stylistic match ups it certainly does look a bit like there could be a paper rock scissors issue.

I know it's still early, but this is the 1st time since Lesnar/Mir 2 that I thought the HW champ is going to keep the belt for quite some time.

He just has all the tools. And while I favored Reem nicely to beat JDS even before Cain/JDS 2, I think Cain is a tough style fight for him, and after seeing the 2nd JDS fight, that seems even more true.

I hope I'm wrong and the Reem can beat him, but if he can't, Cain will keep that belt for a long time.

We already know that Cain can whip up on JDS 9 times out of 10. But TS knows nothing about Overeem. Overeem will get that UFC HW belt. Guaranteed.

JDS had defended his title once and the JDS fanboys proclaimed him HW GOAT and baddest man on the planet. They are a ridiculous bunch. Cain beat JDS down from top to bottom with such a dominant victory that a 3rd match is really not needed as JDS was obviously out of his league against Cain.

I'm not sure about Cain and Overeem, but I think it's more likely Cain wins. We should see the fight this year then we'll know.Dos Santos may come back better.

Lol. No.

I had my reservations about the first fight being a fluke or not. Cain definitely proved that it was and that he is the far superior fighter.

Everyone is saying the first fight was a fluke due to one punch.

What makes the second any different, except that JDS didn't go lights out when he got hit and survived all the rounds like a true champ despite being out on his feet...

Now I know why old members tell white belts white belts. The anger is completely reasonable.

Cain is not the baddest man on the planet. He has never been, never will be.

oh by the way.. STFU, white belt!

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones would finish cain

Jones maybe but Anderson? That's not likely. Cain would do what Chael did in the first fight but he'd do a lot more damage he'd stop Anderson. I think it would be a tough fight with Jones but Cain wins.

I know it's still early, but this is the 1st time since Lesnar/Mir 2 that I thought the HW champ is going to keep the belt for quite some time.

He just has all the tools. And while I favored Reem nicely to beat JDS even before Cain/JDS 2, I think Cain is a tough style fight for him, and after seeing the 2nd JDS fight, that seems even more true.

I hope I'm wrong and the Reem can beat him, but if he can't, Cain will keep that belt for a long time.

I see Overeem stuffing takedowns and then coming back with knees to the body. A few of those and it becomes a different fight.

Cain made a believer of me! He went out there with the heart of a lion and banged his ass off but he also displayed sloppy technique, and an extremely limited ground game more than once. He blew quite a few chances for subs on a decimated opponent who was still very dangerous. No way he makes those mistakes with Jones and survives a 5 round fight. Remember, Jones has already proven his ability to overcome adversity. Jones may not have super ko power but he has the power to hurt Cain with a variety of high and low strikes + hellbows. He is is more than equipped to clinch with him. Cain would push Jones and probably sting him, but Jones is far more of a technician then given credit for and is a BEAST also! I still think Jones wins.

Back