Fighting films with the most realistic MMA moves?

Hey you should go watch some bollywood movies <43>

Watch They Live to see the greatest and most real fight scene in film history. That's what a fight between two tough and sober fuckers without rules and refs actually looks like.

daredevil-frank-castle-prison-fight-o.gif

daredevil-fight-1.gif

That Punisher scene is a homage to the Korean original of Old Boy. Except that dude had a hammer.

True Romance

Hotel room fight between James Gandolfini and Patricia Arquette

This one as its based on true events..

I grew up on those Chinese Kung-Fu, and Shaolin movies.

There was nothing realistic about that shit. Especially the fucked up dubbing, including the sound effects. Tarantino did a great homage in Kill Bill when Uma shakes her head and her ponytail makes this outrageously loud swishing sound.

They were entertainment. And even at a young age I knew that. But they were fun as fuck. Well most of them. Because some were just really fucking awful.

LOL... What was the question ?

Those were some pretty awesome fighting scenes... might have to check that movie out. Thanks ts

Donnie Yen also made Kill Zone that came out a bit before Flash Point

Watch They Live to see the greatest and most real fight scene in film history. That's what a fight between two tough and sober fuckers without rules and refs actually looks like.
I'll check this one out. Thanks.

Warrior was pretty good as far as looking like legitimate MMA fights rather than a Hollywood version of one

A film called 'Yamada',...the muay boran in it is pure combat style, with elbows to the spine and back of the head, unbelievable fight choreography, Buakaw's in it sporting a mustache lol.

Back