Fighting films with the most realistic MMA moves?

Ok, so I was watching some fight scenes on Youtube and came across this clip from a film called Flash Point... I have watched a lot of fight films, but this one, to my knowledge is the first one to have put lots of realistic MMA moves into the fight choreography...

There are kickboxing moves, BJJ, Muay Thai, wrestling, Judo, etc. I like how they incorporated the Jon Jones spinning elbow, Randleplex, and Rampage-Arona slam, as well. :D Pretty awesome!

Flash point is good. But some of the scenes in never back down 3 are pretty good.

What? No love for Steven Seagal? The man taught 2 UFC champions how to front kick people in the face!
Also, bonus appearance by Dan Inosanto.

Another Donnie Yen film with MMA-like fight scenes is Special I.D.

Ok, so I was watching some fight scenes on Youtube and came across this clip from a film called Flash Point... I have watched a lot of fight films, but this one, to my knowledge is the first one to have put lots of realistic MMA moves into the fight choreography...

There are kickboxing moves, BJJ, Muay Thai, wrestling, Judo, etc. I like how they incorporated the Jon Jones spinning elbow, Randleplex, and Rampage-Arona slam, as well. :D Pretty awesome!

You know this isn't bad.

About halfway in though he should have had a fight ending triangle but somehow despite being a master of JJ he doesn't hook the leg to prevent getting powerbombed. I'm like yelling at the TV for him to get hooks in and shit but it wasn't working.

Also they had to speed up the film because Donny is getting old, lol.

WOW never saw this..impressive!

Django Mandingo fight. Dat mounted guillotine, to slam to mounted americana!

Not an exciting movie but I enjoyed it.

large_hOuQ8JJc6ja0OdRuPeTMYDuEPkD.jpg

Redbelt.

Starring Chetweweitil Ejiweiortiphor

Not an exciting movie but I enjoyed it.

large_hOuQ8JJc6ja0OdRuPeTMYDuEPkD.jpg

Beat me to it. Glad to see that here on the list. The goodness of that movie was that they didn't take it over the top. It seemed like reasonable plausible fighting techniques.

Back