Fighters You are Done With

Jones and Brock.

Same as most of my fellow cunts on Sherdog.

epic whimpering post.I knew that far off distant crying was coming from somewhere
We get it; you don't like the premise of the thread. But the only one coming across like a crybaby is you constantly whining about people's posts. Besides, your repetitive, empty posts are in violation of the forum rules. Go be miserable elsewhere, or just find a thread you like.

Cat Zingano.

Seems like a nice attractive lady, but her lack of fight iq in fights makes it hard for me to root for her.

Someone needs to do "a posters you are done with" thread

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP
Hahah it isn't even that he lost I just haven't carved out the time yet. When he initially lost to Weidman it took me a few weeks to watch that fight. His rematch and the Diaz fight I watched but since then it's been iffy for me

I was a Condit fan but not so much after the way he conned me out of my money with the Diaz fight. Sure I'm a Diaz fan and I'm salty about him having lost but still even beyond that I remember being grudgingly happy for Carlos because he's a good dude and a great fighter and I still feel that way.

I'm just mad at the way it transpired. That fight had the potential for a war for the ages. Two durable well-rounded guys looking to prove who's the real contender. Instead we got... that 'fight' and I was just super disappointed.

It's never been the same for me watching Condit fights ever since. He's a great and exciting fighter but before the fight starts there's always that sinking memory of the money I wasted on that fight. I understand it was Nick's fault too because he couldn't nullify that gameplan but still, just ugh. I'd be lying if I said I remained as big of a Condit fan afterwards.

Haha, Petey was the same after that fight. I was also disgruntled with Condit after that fight. I think it caused mild PTSD; I like him because he's awesome and a great fighter but sometimes before his fights now I catch myself staring at the screen as he's about to fight to make sure there's no bicycles in the octagon.

Carlos has a good sense of humor though. If I recall correctly he posted a picture of him doing sprints and captioned it "Preparing for Diaz rematch" or something like that.

MM. Thought he was the real deal until they made a sandbaggers WC for him and invited all of Ronda's soccer moms kids to fight him.

Jones by far.

Hendricks is hanging by a thread.

Still a B.J. fan

War Rashad

Not "done" with Diego but ...he should be.

Wheres Koscheck? Still a fan.

After 1 loss Im done with Conor...LOL

WAR CONOR

epic whimpering post.I knew that far off distant crying was coming from somewhere
You're slaying me in this thread man! Hahaha

In response to the thread...Idk. only guy I can think of is Rampage. He was a favorite of mine from Pride, but once his style stagnated and he became a constant whiner it became hard to care when he fought. I miss the slams and the rough as shit GnP son!! The howling always gets me riled up though

Judging by the title, one could conclude you were in some sort of romantic relationship with fighters.

Back