Fighters You are Done With

Thread should be titled bandwagon jumpers get in here.
That could be part of it, but there are legit reasons to stop liking a fighter. I mean, are you a "fairweather fan" if you hopped off the Hendricks wagon after he whined incessantly for two years?

Silva... But i have never liked him anyways... Rockhold Kennedy hell the whole 185 lb division except Jacare

As for the thread- I can't think of anyone I really stopped liking, really only the opposite:

When I first started watching, I thought the Diaz bros were jerks and didn't like them. Then I heard their interviews and backgrounds and reasonings and now they totally make sense and I like them.

I used to think Diego Sanchez was so annoying but his fights with Kampmann and Ellenberger made me a big fan. The dude has so much heart and even though he probably should've lost the decision against Martin both fights made me love him

And Bisping has grown on me recently as well.

I guess if I had to pick one guy, maybe Mayhem- but it's more concern than dislike. He really seems like he lost his mind.

Hendricks and Weidman. Those two just make way too many excuses when they lose.

Joanne calderwòod after getting subed in like 10 seconds and makinf excuses that she broke up with her boyfriend....
which was a pretty valid reason for her poor performance..... you are the worst kind of fan

Latifi, Condit and Mousasi.
I thought they were great guys then I discovered the truth. No longer a fan.
wtf are you talking about? now Im racking my brain trying to think of the connection lol

I'm a huge fan of Pride and I always root for the fighters but Fedor needs to stop fighting! The once groat keeps fighting cans and ducking the UFC, looks so bad for the Pride fans!

I usually remain a fan forever, that doesn't mean I live in lala land though. I know when they are basically done but I still give my support. I'm one of those guys that thinks all my favs have one more good ko in them.

This is also why I don't gamble on the sport.

I grew to root against Anderson Silva. I wasn't a fan of all the games he would play.

Rampage. Hated him with Chuck around, loved him by the time Rashad and him fought and now hate him again

Conor.

Just over him winning all the time and being the #1P4P GOAT.

Stop being so darn good!

#EndScathingRant

I'll be short and maybe not so sweet.

3) Jones
2) Rousey
1) McGregor

Done.

Khabib, dude talks big game but never actually manages to get in and fight, fuckin annoying, I don't care anymore.

Damn all the pride heroes. Hendo, wand, crocop and Anderson.

No one. I'm a Ride or Die Hoe.

Jones
Will
Be
Back.

Back