Fighters You are Done With

GSP for being picky about his opponents. Calling our lightweights and low risk style matches.

Two that comes to mind right away is Diego Because he started acting retarded and gifted decisions he shouldnt of got and acted like he really won.Forrest Griffin after he made a fool out of himself after the fight with Silva and Tito running out of the octagon like a fucking cry baby.

I'm still a fan of my favorite fighters. No matter what. Oh and this thread is coming off a little
Gaaay.jpg

No offense if that's yo thang

Ricardo Lamas

Thought he could be an elite FW but he will never be more than very good, a tier below the elites.

Jon Jones.

I've been supporting him since the Tristar days but now it's over. No excuses for a positive test and it goes against the whole Tristar mentality. Can't believe Jackson - Wink let the situation get this ugly. Firas would have thrown him out of the gym years ago.

In fact, he did throw him out when he sent him away to Jackson's...

Ronda Rousey - Attitude
Paige VanZant - Hair
Joanna J. - Attitude
Tyron Woodley - Too whiny

Fedor when he signed with Strikeforce because the UFC wouldn't co-promote with M-1. He surrounded himself with scumbags like Vadim and Jerry Millen. The fact that Fedor still works with Millen to this day is baffling to me. Fuckin' goof.

^^ this after the IV mess im done
I just realized how crooked BJ became in the last years. First, he starts cutting weight (with Dolce) after years of thrash talk to weight cutters. Then, he joins his nemesis Gym, Jackson - Wink, after years of calling them out for omnious game planning. That alone should shame him but wait! There's more.

Calling IV users whimps then getting popped for IV use might be the funniest, most humiliating moment in his otherwise HOF career.

This is Sherdog. So called "fans" are done with their fighter as soon as they start losing a few. Case in point is Holly Holm, so many people had her avatar a few months ago, now none. Going back longer it was the same thing with Cain. Even Miesha Tate had a brief bit of OTT SD fandom. Pettis, Anderson are others and the weird homoerotic Rockhold love-in was derailed when Bisping knocked his block off. And anyone that fights McGregor hoovers up a lot of these weathervane fans. Cowboy Cerrone is another who lost loads of "fans" when he folded against RDA. There's countless others

On the flipside barely anyone had any time for Bisping this time last year, laughed at him when he got the title shot - now he's suddenly the best shit ever. Nate Diaz had a small cult following about a year ago, now everyone loves him.

The funny thing is, you take someone like Robbie Lawler who most people love, but had he (imo rightly) lost the decision to Condit earlier this year he too would have lost plenty of these fans.

TLDR: Most MMA fans suck and have no loyalty

You know the fighters I'm talking about. You were a fan, maybe a big fan, maybe a moderate fan. Maybe you jumped out of the chair when they won a fight. Maybe you defended them on Sherdog. But then ... you started breaking up with them. Maybe it was a long, slow break-up like when you cheered for Hendricks versus GSP, but then Hendricks launched into years of self-destructive whining that made you two grow apart until you rented a separate apartment downtown and started a covert Tinder account on your burner phone.

Or maybe it was a sudden separation, like when Condit threw baby leg kicks against Diaz to win on points and you sent him an angry text (e.g. drunken Sherbro post) at 2 a.m. saying it was over and he had until tomorrow to come get his shit. Or maybe it was a destructive emotional breakup, like when Holly Holm kicked at the air surrounding Shevchenko for 25 minutes and you cried by yourself until you fell asleep on the recliner with a half-eaten container of Ben & Jerry's.

Those three come to mind for me. What about you?

(Funny stories and opinions about your history following fighters are welcomed. Just go easy on fighter bashing please.)
Wow, I'm sure these fighters that you are "done" with are really sad to see you go.... what a loser mentality...

Mark Hunt has been a bit of a bitch
lately.

Ronda after the Holly weigh in.
Hendricks ever since he bought an encyclopedia of excuses.
And Anderson is my favorite of all time but I can't watch him fight anymore. I still haven't watched the Bisping fight

Ronda after the Holly weigh in.
Hendricks ever since he bought an encyclopedia of excuses.
And Anderson is my favorite of all time but I can't watch him fight anymore. I still haven't watched the Bisping fight
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP

Back