fighters that don't deserve the crap they take

Overeem: His hot piss is controversial, stop denying it.

Jon Jones: He didn't want to fight a guy who just got brutally smashed, and that in order to bring more credibility to his sport. What he did was a tribute to his passion, and in no way should he take any crap for that.

GSP: Yeah, won his last fights by UD. So did the greatest boxer of all time in most of his bouts. To each his own way of fighting, thank you.

when fans are resentful of success and confidence:

-jones
-macdonald

when people are just not in possession of cool personalities:

-hughes
-tim sylvia

maybe arguably some other religious fighters who are in your face about it

Totally agree.

And also Rashad. Rashad's a great fighter, and he's probably the best personality outside of the cage. He's really even better than Chael, who's great also. Rashad's intelligent, subtle, well-spoken, and always carries himself well. He gets a little nasty in fights with the taunting and whatever, but it doesn't happen often, and it's important that it's still a cage fight. Hard to be a gentlemen under those circumstances, and it's usually part of one of his plans.

I haven't personally seen a lot of Rashad hate, but whatever hate he does get is probably undeserved, I agree.

To me, the Jon Jones hate is way over the top. It became trendy to dislike the guy and people just seemed to jump on the bandwagon.

Rashad, Mike Pierce, Bisping, Sylvia (though to a degree he brings it on himself), Cruz, and Edgar.

Bisping - - all he does is show up to fight.

The thing about Bisping is that he seems to be a sensitive guy who becomes obnoxious when someone says anything about him. I don't know him, but I bet he's a nice enough fella, he rubs some people the wrong way and probably always will.

Diaz brothers. Also never understood why everyone seems to dislike Rashad, why is that? He always gets boo'd.

Jon Jones gets more completely bullshit hate than any other fighter.

The majority of them.

Page deserves everything he gets. He's a misogynistic @sshole. Dry-humps female reporters. Ridicules his fans about their weight in public. Even leaving the monster truck incident out of it (I know, I know... he was dehydrated and all that jazz), if Rampage was in any other spot he'd have been kicked to the curb long ago.

If Matt Hardy continues to improve his ground game add him to the list too. If he doesn't he needs to be given more crap until he does.

His swanton is nice though.

I don't get your sig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back