fighters that don't deserve the crap they take

Demetrious Johnson.

A lot of people can't seem to stop going on about how he didn't really beat McCall, is champion of a weak division, is a lay-and-prayer, is too short to be interesting et cetera. They never give him the time of day.

Johnson has overcome a lot of diversity to get to where he is today, not that that's ever even acknowledged.

Being black does have its disadvantages.

i like rashad
i like shogun

people hate on them because of their fans

:eek:

People hate on Shogun because some of his fans are crazy. I do not see to many people hating on Shogun himself.

People DO hate Rashad though! The hate for the ball grab he did against Forrest was crazy

Being black does have its disadvantages.

Johnson is black? I don't see colours, only human beings.

I was thinking more about how he was born prematurely, never met his biological father, got beaten up by his stepfather which his mother never noticed because she was deaf, and how he is really, really, really, really tiny.

Johnson is black? I don't see colours, only human beings.

I was thinking more about how he was born prematurely, never met his biological father, got beaten up by his stepfather which his mother never noticed because she was deaf, and how he is really, really, really, really tiny.

You're the one that said he had to overcome diversity, lol.

lol @ way more.

timmeh won the ufc hw title twice and has three title defenses.

brock won it once and defended twice.. also 5-3.. lol @ brock.

Randy and Brock fought way better competition than Timmeh. I know that you are a fedor fan,so you probably don't know what good competiton is.

Very few fighters deserve any of the crap they get. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and they put their bodies on the line to try and follow their dreams.

Jones deserves the crap he takes.

If people hate on him as a fighter, then there is a big issue. People hate on him because of who he is though, which is fair game.

don't understand hate for anybody, particularly Jones, Rashad and now Rory.

Rory, GSP, Fitch, Anderson Silva, Edgar, Maynard, Guida,

If Dan Hardy continues to improve his ground game add him to the list too. If he doesn't he needs to be given more crap until he does.

I really don't think Pulver gets a lot of crap or any crap. I support him and think it's BS that he wasn't given the WEC announcing gig, even if it would have been a short career. I wish there was some way for him to earn money besides fighting because the guy (I think) deserves a break. (Has Pulver ever been a douche to anybody?)

Most of the fighters who won TUF or who were in TUF. There are some horrible people on the show no doubt, but there are also some ok fighters and ok guys there too. They're just not UFC level of fighters yet.

Rampage and Tim Sylvia don't get enough crap in my mind.

Last edited:
Jon Fitch.

His fights really aren't that bad, I enjoy them. The fight with Silva just proved what he and a lot of other people have been saying for a long time, it takes two to tango. You can't really make a fight exciting unless the other guy is also there to fight, instead of being there to survive.

Benson Henderson, he is a great fighter and is not boring boring.
Fedor, he is one of the best fighters of all time and does not deserve half the crap that is said about him.

Bisping, the guy is funny as hell, works extremely hard and never backs down from anyone.He is the only fighter I have seen where his haters border on irrational. I mean ther was a thread bashing his haircut ffs.

Jon Fitch.

His fights really aren't that bad, I enjoy them. The fight with Silva just proved what he and a lot of other people have been saying for a long time, it takes two to tango. You can't really make a fight exciting unless the other guy is also there to fight, instead of being there to survive.

I kinda agree with this, whilst I don't find his fights particularly exciting he is far from the lay'n'prayer he is made out to be. He is constantly working (even though he rarely tries to finish, by his own admission) and is rarely content to just lay on people.

Condit. All he did was develop a plan to outstrike Nick Diaz and then execute it beautifully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back