fighters that don't deserve the crap they take

timmeh

the most accomplished ufc hw doesn't get much respect around here.

Condit, for sure.

1 fight and people act like he out-Starnes'd Starnes, and has been a barely credible coward of a c-word his entire career. Even after his performance in 154, they're using the Diaz fight as proof of how undeserving of everything he is/was.

Any member of the US military....Tim Kennedy, Brian Stann, Colton Smith....pepole hate because their military affiliations

Any religous fighter-Bendo for instance.....Im an Agnostic Liberal, not a fan of organized religion. But I don't give a shit what a fighter talks about after a win. It lasts for a minute at teh most, and they deserve to talk about what they want to.

Lol, I have a feeling that if a fighter came out and said "Im an atheist, fuck jesus", or "fuck the US miliatary", these same people whining would cream their jeans in excitement and giddyness.

Wrong. People are tired of getting religion pushed in their face 24/7 in this country.
Religious beliefs are personal and should be kept that way. As a lifelong atheist I wouldn't think promoting evolution and rational thinking has any place in a post-fight speech. The fighters are entitled to thank god, Rumsfeld, Cheney or Usama, just as the fans are entitled to facepalm when someone glorifies a military who has been involved in some controversial invasions to say the least..

If anyone should get crap it should be Tim Sylvia for crapping his pants.

Bisping.

He's a great fighter, stop denying it!

THIS

I think he's underrated as a fighter and given shit as a person. He's a smartass but in a humerous way at least not a complete dick like hos Sotiropolous came across on the Smashes. Also my belief is this, you can be a smartass and take the piss out of people as long as you're equally willing to take the piss out of yourself. Which Bisping is.

...goes for Chael too.

Most fighters don't deserve the shit they get. Just a bunch of bastard MMA fans who need an outlet to feel hardcore because they live worthless lives. If any one of them even walked by a fighter they'd be pissing their pants and couldn't even make eye contact.

Frankie Edgar. True warrior one of the toughest guys in the sport and one of the best lws or fws out there. Should be holding the lw belt and gets disrespected on here hard. "Never deserved the belt he lost to BJ" "Who cares he got robbed he didn't deserve a rematch" "He's a point fighter' "Aldo/Bendo/Gray/Bj will smash him Edgar he is overrated".
He deserves some more respect

Wrong. People are tired of getting religion pushed in their face 24/7 in this country.
Religious beliefs are personal and should be kept that way. As a lifelong atheist I wouldn't think promoting evolution and rational thinking has any place in a post-fight speech. The fighters are entitled to thank god, Rumsfeld, Cheney or Usama, just as the fans are entitled to facepalm when someone glorifies a military who has been involved in some controversial invasions to say the least..

I'm tired of getting atheism pushed in my face 24/7. Welcome to freedom of speech, fucking deal with. I do.

Sylvia. Has one of the best resumes in HW history and no one wants to admit it.

He does get hated on, I have participated in this but your right dudes resume is no joke.Being pro for so long @ HW he has had the advantage of fighting LOTS of great competion over the years, got TKO'd by Mr. Hanky but hey who hasn't???

I'm tired of getting atheism pushed in my face 24/7. Welcome to freedom of speech, fucking deal with. I do.

tumblr_m7p2l6mcOj1qfomllo1_500.jpg

Demetrious Johnson.

A lot of people can't seem to stop going on about how he didn't really beat McCall, is champion of a weak division, is a lay-and-prayer, is too short to be interesting et cetera. They never give him the time of day.

Johnson has overcome a lot of diversity to get to where he is today, not that that's ever even acknowledged.

Demetrious Johnson.

A lot of people can't seem to stop going on about how he didn't really beat McCall, is champion of a weak division, is a lay-and-prayer, is too short to be interesting et cetera. They never give him the time of day.

Johnson has overcome a lot of diversity to get to where he is today,
not that that's ever even acknowledged.

Oh man, you fumbled the ball here.

Jonathan brookins, he is an amazing human being and leaves it all in the cage love thay guy and will be a fan of him in what ever he decides to do in life. With that being said, no fighter deserves any crap, it take a lot to be a fighter , and no one will ever know what that is, no matter what you say, unless ur a fighter PERIOD!

is that you Joe?

i like rashad
i like shogun

people hate on them because of their fans

:eek:

Back