fighters that don't deserve the crap they take

I think another guy we should give credit to (and he's not a fighter) is Dana

I'll admit, he's annoying, lewd and insensitive sometimes, says stupid things then goes back on them and doesn't always give the true #1 contendor recognition, but he's the hardest working man in the industry, he's at every show, and contrary to popular opinion, he doesn't treat his fighters like an industrial age factory owner treats his child laborers, Dana gives his guys insurance, a reasonable salary (though he should definately raise undercard pay) and doesn't get too pissed for missing weight if they have a legit reason (IE: Melvin guillard), hell he even gave Hallman his money and a bonus, evne though he owed him nothing

Keith Kizer too, people shout about the NSAC being corrupt and unfair, but the guy risked his reputation and took a big chance on MMA, and he's one of the big reasons MMA is where it is today

oh and Mike Goldberg, even if he's annoying, repetitive and innacurate, he's still kinda funny and he always has an excited voice

oh and Ariel Helwani (you wouldn't believe all the anti-semetic things that get said about him on youtube either)

oh and Mike Goldberg, even if he's annoying, repetitive and innacurate, he's still kinda funny and he always has an excited voice

oh and Ariel Helwani (you wouldn't believe all the anti-semetic things that get said about him on youtube either)

Nah. If anything they deserve more crap.

Sylvia. Has one of the best resumes in HW history and no one wants to admit it.

Beats:
Ricco
Arlovski x2
Monson
Vera
Buentello

& Loses to:
Mir
Arlovski
Randy
Fedor
Mercer...

and another dq with arlovski, which he probably should have lost imo. That get confirmation rule before soccer kicking was weak.

Ya I don't know about the resume argument...

Rashad

the guy is a monster, extremely underrated LHW who has fought on HW and can surely fight in MW by his short height

i dont get why everyone hate rashad, he is an amazing fighter, top wrestler + KO power in one punch

he can beat Anderson Silva

Ricco
Arlovski x2
Monson
Vera
Buentello

& Loses to:
Mir
Arlovski
Randy
Fedor
Mercer...
that's decent for a HW that never fought in Pride of the UFC when it got a decent HW division

Rory Mac....the kids swagger is bringing all the haters out. In sherdog at least

The dislike of taunting and showmanship among MMA fans is funny to me. Rashad is one of the few interesting personalities out there, it seems.

2l9tvk9.jpg

Every fighter that has had his name mentioned here has taken crap that is not warrented for the most part, there are certain times in certain fights that can warrent some fan hate mail,(one that comes to mind is Quarry/Starnes) but for the most part it is people that get their shorts in knots over having a fighter they like get beat. Human nature.

Any member of the US military....Tim Kennedy, Brian Stann, Colton Smith....pepole hate because their military affiliations

Any religous fighter-Bendo for instance.....Im an Agnostic Liberal, not a fan of organized religion. But I don't give a shit what a fighter talks about after a win. It lasts for a minute at teh most, and they deserve to talk about what they want to.

Lol, I have a feeling that if a fighter came out and said "Im an atheist, fuck jesus", or "fuck the US miliatary", these same people whining would cream their jeans in excitement and giddyness.

I can't stand anyone who has never set foot in a UFC cage bad mouthing anyone who has. You're a fan of the sport? then you're a fan of fighters, if you don't like the guy great that's your beef but to say any man under the zuffa banner is ducking, or overated or anything is just sick in my opinion.

Rory Mac....the kids swagger is bringing all the haters out. In sherdog at least

Chael is one of the funniest,best looking,and most exciting fighters in the world and people hate on him. He deserves way more respect.

Dominick Cruz also deserves more respect. He is one of the top 5 p4p fighters in the world,and people give him shit.

Beats:
Ricco
Arlovski x2
Monson
Vera
Buentello

& Loses to:
Mir
Arlovski
Randy
Fedor
Mercer...

and another dq with arlovski, which he probably should have lost imo. That get confirmation rule before soccer kicking was weak.

Ya I don't know about the resume argument...

McGee, Arlovski x2, Rodriguez were all ranked in the top 10. He has as many top 10 wins as JDS. Easily top 10 HW, all time.

Back