Female teacher fights male student

I have faith common sense is going to win out.
You're analogy is perfect and not rocket science. People kill people no matter the law, the weapon or the motive as you and most of the rest of us know.

Funny, because I'm overseas right now and murder virtually does not exist and mass murder actually doesn't exist.

"People kill people no matter the law, the weapon or the motive"
That's complete and utter bullshit. Universal healthcare (a law) and gun regulation (banning weapons) have made the murder rate virtually 0 and the mass murder rate, a weekly thing in the US, actually 0 EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING DEVELOPED WORLD.

Conservatives keep repeating those stupid mantras like just saying it over and over again makes it true.

Outside of third world shit holes, murder and especially mass murder are a distinctly American thing.

Funny, because I'm overseas right now and murder virtually does not exist and mass murder actually doesn't exist.

That's a broad statement. If you're in Japan for instance, sure. Venezuala? Bullshit.

"People kill people no matter the law, the weapon or the motive" That's complete and utter bullshit.

Well no actually it's not complete and utter bullshit.
You know as well as I do that within one hours time we can illegally score a gun on a street corner in any city. Think banning guns from law abiding citizens will make murder go away? No, in fact it won't. There's a reason people say it over and over about criminals having and using guns: because it's true. Wanna guess where most gun crimes are committed? Gun free zones. 1 + 1....

Conservatives keep repeating those stupid mantras like just saying it over and over again makes it true.

Well gosh you don't like mantras that are true?! Hey maybe we can have a crime free utopia by applying Nazi like laws! It'll be so great even the criminals will obey!
Guess what? The word criminal inherently means they don't give a shit about the law. The 2nd goes well beyond just criminals but given your tone I don't think you understand nor care.

Outside of third world shit holes, murder and especially mass murder are a distinctly American thing.

We can agree here. My opinion is the drug epidemic being a very large part of the problem, and I don't just mean illicits. RX is an outright epidemic.

Just to make sure I'm understanding your shitty partisan toned statements: Your answer is to ban guns?

*Citation needed*

"People kill people no matter the law, the weapon or the motive"
That's complete and utter bullshit. Universal healthcare (a law) and gun regulation (banning weapons) have made the murder rate virtually 0 and the mass murder rate, a weekly thing in the US, actually 0 EVERYWHERE IN THE FUCKING DEVELOPED WORLD.

Murder is not a distinctly American thing. I'm not even a yankee, and I know murder isn't a "USA thing". It's a shitty person since the beginning of time thing.

Is there any cultural or ethnic differences between the USA and the country you're in, besides free healthcare and no guns? Does it have as many different types of people living together and competing for the same resources, for example? I think you're downplaying some important aspects.

What about illegal firearms? If they're the main cause of gun homicide, you can't make them double illegal. Punishing legal, registered gun owners doesn't action that.

"Do those countries have a 2nd Amendment?" I guess would have cut to the heart of the matter.

I have never seen a student attack a teacher during my time in school and I went to a mixed race school through the 80's and early 90's. There was one black kid that purposely threw a basketball across the gym and it hit a shop teacher in the face. Kid got suspended for a week.
Really weak argument, I never saw astudent fight a teacher either but doesn't mean it didn't happen in the 12 years I went to school.

You can blame the Right all that you want, but the Left is responsible for the large majority of the actual shootings and overall murder.
Huh? How? Because black and Hispanic people are automatically leftist and you're blaming their gang shootings on the left? Please don't tell me that's the retarded logic you're employing here...

I used to be against universal healthcare until I saw first hand how good the rest of the world has it..

Right now, I'm paying $50 a month, my employer pays another $50; I get near 0 deductible health and dental coverage. Back in the US, I was paying $350 a month for the cheapest plan that didn't include dental. And it had health coverage that I couldn't even use until I spent $7000 out of pocket. People are healthier here and mental illness is universally treated; thus no crazies walking around like they have living on the streets in the US.

Crimes like murder are virtually non-existent compared to the US here. There are literally 0 mass murders, which happen weekly in the US.

Guess which healthcare system seems like a joke to me now?

(actually, it's not funny; it makes me sad to think of my fellow countrymen suffering like they are back in the states)
I agree with you on access to healthcare and mental healthcare specifically but we shouldn't have to ban guns to do that.

But yes the right does make that harder to achieve despite the fact that anytime there is a mass shooting they say "I-Its not guns, its mental health!"

Great I agree, so fucking do something about it!

Huh? How? Because black and Hispanic people are automatically leftist and you're blaming their gang shootings on the left? Please don't tell me that's the retarded logic you're employing here...
lol he's an idiot. Gang members typically aren't voters to say they're either left or right.

lol he's an idiot. Gang members typically aren't voters to say they're either left or right.

Oh, so now you have to actually vote in order to belong to a political side? Colin Kaepernick didn't vote, so does that mean that he is neither Left or Right?

Last edited:
Guarantee that teacher can take dick like a champ.

Would on her aggressiveness and tenacity alone.

She can start a Go Fund Me and make money than she did trying to teach these vile kids.

Then get sued by the kid, and all the kids who were "traumatized" by her actions. Basically everyone who's already going to be lawyered up for suing the school anyway.

What on earth are you on about?

If anything this likely has more to do with avoiding liability to lawsuits which gives kids enough leeway to push teachers to the edge like this. Not really a left or right issue but of course numbskull partisans will always find a way to make it a partisan issue.

Sorry. I’m a liberal but there are districts whose liberal policies have destroyed any ability to hold students accountable for behavior. I was a teacher in NYC for three years. The discipline policy in my school (and in many schools in NYC) was nonexistent.

They are afraid to suspend students, even violent ones, because the school will be “flagged” by the NYCDOE. This was done to reduce the number of minority students who were suspended.

Essentially, a kid could tell you to go fuck yourself (which was never done to me as I was pretty well liked by the kids) and be back in class literally the next day. When you discussed problematic behavior , the administration would ask you what YOU were doing wrong that the kids were misbehaving.

Also, we couldn’t give kids zeroes in assignments. Yes, you read that right , we could not give zeroes. 55 was the lowest grade. So kids would literally just not show up on test day knowing they would just get a 55. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
You can blame the Right all that you want, but the Left is responsible for the large majority of the actual shootings and overall murder.
is this another sherdogger lumping gang and hood shootings in with the left? lol i must've missed that gang that wears a pink pussy hat instead of a red or blue bandana

Yeah remember she put some kid’s eye out so they kicked her off the force so she became a teacher. That was her or Prez bit who cares really.
Prez was the one who messed up the kids eye. It was when him, Herc and Carver went to that project tower at night after drinking and started shit with the residence. He ended up hitting the kid with the butt of his gun cause the kid was leaning against their car which caused the kid to go blind in it. Also Prez was the one who quit the force after shooting that undercover officer. Prez was good at two things A) in house when it came to the surveillance portion of their investigations and B) punching his father in law Stan Valcheck. Valchek isn't happy when he finds out what the Sobotka detail is up to. Turns out, Prez isn't all that thrilled either when Stan pulls Prez off the detail. Fucking loved watching him get punched in the face

is this another sherdogger lumping gang and hood shootings in with the left? lol i must've missed that gang that wears a pink pussy hat instead of a red or blue bandana

Gang Bangers = Democrats

Sorry you don't want to accept this.

avon.gif

Back