Female teacher fights male student

Interesting. In this news piece, they edited out the kid pushing the teacher and started the video with the teacher pushing the kid. :rolleyes:

Can't say that we haven't seen this tactic used before.

It's how they send those Proud Boys to prison for four years. Part of a video without the proper context.

What on earth are you on about?

If anything this likely has more to do with avoiding liability to lawsuits which gives kids enough leeway to push teachers to the edge like this. Not really a left or right issue but of course numbskull partisans will always find a way to make it a partisan issue.

Really? Are conservative politicians passing rules that say teachers can't throw out disruptive students and they can't be expelled for continued bad behavior? That's shit's happening in schools exactly like this in progressive districts.

Last edited:
She needed to use her size. She was trying to box a spastic but faster opponent. Ground your opponent and use your size advantage

The kid with that "Windmill" at the end man that shit looks deadly

And guarantee every single one of them is a member of a teacher's union and voted for Hillary. This is the atmosphere they created.

What changes have conservatives fought for in education that would prevent (or significantly reduce the likelihood of) a situation like this?

What changes have conservatives fought for in education that would prevent (or significantly reduce the likelihood of) a situation like this?

First off, how many conservative teachers' unions' are there? Conservative politicians have been fighting these unions for decades to get rid of bad teachers and administrators that enable situations like this by not enforcing discipline. Conservative districts certainly never passed rules to protect disruptive students. Talk to Governor Newsom.

This what happens when woman don’t respect men think they can hit or push them with no repercussions and they are generally right nothing happens

I grew up in the 80's and students very rarely ever fought with the staff, especially the female teachers. Different times now thanks to the Lefties empowering these kids.

Uh, fights in school against staff were FAR more common in the 80's than they are now... only difference is nobody had a phone to record the fight.

Uh, fights in school against staff were FAR more common in the 80's than they are now... only difference is nobody had a phone to record the fight.

I have never seen a student attack a teacher during my time in school and I went to a mixed race school through the 80's and early 90's. There was one black kid that purposely threw a basketball across the gym and it hit a shop teacher in the face. Kid got suspended for a week.

It's how they send those Proud Boys to prison for four years. Part of a video without the proper context.

the cops didn’t even arrest the Proud boys. The Antifa didn’t press charges and started it all anyways.

the STATE stepped in with coumo and de blassio demanding punishment to appease the twitter outrage mob.

the proud boys were rounded up and sentenced in a Stalinesqe abuse of power.

People on the left today are no longer your neighbor. They have been so brainwashed they want to take away your very freedoms we have always held dear.

Know your enemy

didn't see a male student.

it’s the right wings fault anytime someone loses their shit and shoots someone?

Good God.........
The right is blocking universal healthcare and stricter gun laws. So yes, the right is to blame for these things.

It doesn't happen in other countries. So you can look at the difference in other countries for why they don't happen, and then look at what makes America different from those countries: the American right.

The right is blocking universal healthcare and stricter gun laws. So yes, the right is to blame for these things.

It doesn't happen in other countries. So you can look at the difference in other countries for why they don't happen, and then look at what makes America different from those countries: the American right.

how about some common sense.

and the person shooting someone, is the person at fault for shooting someone. When Martin goes and robs the gas station, and shoots the clerk, Martin is at fault. Not your american neighbor that supports the second amendment.

I guess I’ll never understand how people like you end up with your conclusions on issues.

and the person shooting someone, is the person at fault for shooting someone. When Martin goes and robs the gas station, and shoots the clerk, Martin is at fault. Not your american neighbor that supports the second amendment.

I guess I’ll never understand how people like you end up with your conclusions on issues.
I'm using common sense. I'm overseas right now. And I still hear about school shootings in the news every day. But only from America. People here hear about mass shootings in America every day and just shake their head. This part of America is just comically dysfunctional almost as funny as Mexico's drug gang problems in its absurdity; but yet it's just normal to you. That's sad.

No school shootings here. Why?

Common sense: everyone gets (including mental) healthcare coverage with little to no deductibles and no one has guns. Who's blocking those 2 things in America? The right. Thus, the right is responsible for these problems.

Just remember that it's RACIST if you expell violent, disruptive minorities from RACIST math classes.

I'm using common sense. I'm overseas right now. And I still hear about school shootings in the news every day. But only from America. People here hear about mass shootings in America every day and just shake their head. This part of America is just comically dysfunctional almost as funny as Mexico's drug gang problems in its absurdity; but yet it's just normal to you. That's sad.

Common sense: everyone gets (including mental) healthcare coverage with little to no deductibles and no one has guns. Who's blocking those 2 things in America? The right. Thus, the right is responsible for these problems.

<{cruzshake}>

There aren't school shootings every day. Hood shootings every day, sure...but not school shootings.

Now maybe people keep talking about the same school shootings over and over but they definitely don't happen as frequently as you're making it sound.

You can blame the Right all that you want, but the Left is responsible for the large majority of the actual shootings and overall murder.

Tell the people living in these high crime cities that they don't need guns for protection and they'll tell you to mind your own business. You can't take guns away from the good people when the criminals still have them.

And universal healthcare is a joke.

And universal healthcare is a joke.
I used to be against universal healthcare until I saw first hand how good the rest of the world has it..

Right now, I'm paying $50 a month, my employer pays another $50; I get near 0 deductible health and dental coverage. Back in the US, I was paying $350 a month for the cheapest plan that didn't include dental. And it had health coverage that I couldn't even use until I spent $7000 out of pocket. People are healthier here and mental illness is universally treated; thus no crazies walking around like they have living on the streets in the US.

Crimes like murder are virtually non-existent compared to the US here. There are literally 0 mass murders, which happen weekly in the US.

Guess which healthcare system seems like a joke to me now?

(actually, it's not funny; it makes me sad to think of my fellow countrymen suffering like they are back in the states)

I have faith common sense is going to win out.
You're analogy is perfect and not rocket science. People kill people no matter the law, the weapon or the motive as you and most of the rest of us know. It's so easy to get caught up in all of the endless negativity and partisan stupidity but, at the end of the day we know the score.

I don't want to delve too deeply into generational stuff but I'm seeing things from the younger generation, those just graduating HS and younger, thereabouts, that give me hope. I dunno man I guess I'm just trying to put a more positive light on things, for what it's worth.

Back