Female teacher fights male student

RoosterHucklebuck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in the 80's and students very rarely ever fought with the staff, especially the female teachers. Different times now thanks to the Lefties empowering these kids.

Notice how the teacher pushed the 16 year old down like a little bitch and he comes back swinging like a bitch.

Is this why they kneel? :rolleyes:

Should require at least a BJJ blue belt to teach in the hood.

Lost what? He lost when he pushed her and she pushed back and his ass hit the floor.

A takedown that she did absolutely nothing with. He got up, they clinched, he continued punching her, she covered up, he then got behind her and was punching her in the head. She lost the fight, I don't grade fights on a curve based on weight class or gender.....She lost, any rational person watching the video would agree unless your name is Cecil Peoples of course.

A takedown that she did absolutely nothing with. He got up, they clinched, he continued punching her, she covered up, he then got behind her and was punching her in the head. She lost the fight, I don't grade fights on a curve based on weight class or gender.....She lost, any rational person watching the video would agree unless your name is Cecil Peoples of course.

No one won that fight imo. I score it a draw.

Only one person ever hit the floor. And all I seen at the end was windmill arms swinging by the male student. You lose just for throwing that sissy technique.

lol didn't know Kima from The Wire was a teacher.
Yeah remember she put some kid’s eye out so they kicked her off the force so she became a teacher. That was her or Prez bit who cares really.

Yeah remember she put some kid’s eye out so they kicked her off the force so she became a teacher. That was her or Prez bit who cares really.
That was Priz....I think she snitched at the end on her boys....which is ironic since the show started because of her and her snitch (Bubbles) and ended with her snitching on her own cop friends for an illegal wiretap.

Back