Female teacher fights male student

One thing I learned in sparring is that you can't just shell up forever...have to interrupt the combo or the punishment will continue. The teacher should have swam inside when the girl clinched up and started working elbows and knees, using the girl she was clinching as a shield from the other girl.

She should have then proceeded to...

<{cuts}>

I didn't realize gang bangers were such active voters. You'll have to point me to those numbers.

You don't have to vote to be a democrat.

Most of those gangbangers have no issues yelling "fuck trump".

Trump got the highest number of black votes for a republican though. Not all black people are brainwashed.

You don't have to vote to be a democrat.

Most of those gangbangers have no issues yelling "fuck trump".

Trump got the highest number of black votes for a republican though. Not all black people are brainwashed.
So everyone who is against Trump is a Democrat?

I was just going to edit my post. Yes they wont vote at all. But they are democrats because of free stuff.
Interesting. I wonder why red states pay less to the federal government than they receive, why do the blue states pay more than they receive? Are you telling me Republicans are really Democrats?!

I don't know who's scarier a teacher or a teen in the inner city. It's a toss up.

If you hate america and white people, you can leave. There are plenty who are willing to purchase your one way ticket out of the country.

Until then, this is maga country. Trump is your president. Show some respect.

The student. That said, he got pushed on his ass by a woman. That has to be bigly embarrassing.
I scored it a loss for the student and any male role models he has in his life. Those windmills he was throwing were shameful. Their last name is ruined.

If you hate america and white people, you can leave. There are plenty who are willing to purchase your one way ticket out of the country.

Until then, this is maga country. Trump is your president. Show some respect.
you okay?

I scored it a loss for the student and any male role models he has in his life. Those windmills he was throwing were shameful. Their last name is ruined.

The kid probably went to the Leonard Garcia Center for Kids Who Can't Punch Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too before transferring to the school in the video...

CaringMemorableEft-size_restricted.gif

The black community as a whole embraces Snoop. Why is that funny?
You are wrong and that's why I laughed. Owens job is to get blacks to become Republicans. How is that helping blacks? Both parties are corporate whores.

The problem nowadays is the idiot 30/40 year old parents of these kids, who blame and/or go after the teachers when they hit their fucked up, delinquent child.
In the 70's your parents would beat the shit outta you after the teacher did it, because you respect and listen to adults, period.
But all those weakasses that are parents now raise their weak kids( my kid is sooo special) to have a big mouth and need protection from every singly thing in their way., you are the ones that fucked up your kids and tought them nothing.

Back