Female teacher fights male student

Shitty student from a shitty school. No respect for the teachers or their elders.

Female teacher vs stapler kid

book it dana

I was bullied in HS up until my Junior year when I became a man. When I went to my 10 year reunion I got nothing but hespect. After awhile I finally realized I had evolved into the Alpha and the popular guys in HS were all losers whose stars faded when they were 19.

I was bullied in HS up until my Junior year when I became a man. When I went to my 10 year reunion I got nothing but hespect. After awhile I finally realized I had evolved into the Alpha and the popular guys in HS were all losers whose stars faded when they were 19.

i'm sorry I stuffed you into one of those small lockers

iu

please take me off your list:

iu

where are these childrens parents? They're probably barely raised by only their mothers and thus have such anger and aggression, enough to assault adult women... what does the future look like for someone like these children?

Lol at the ghetto mom saying "aren't there protocols in place for the teacher to follow?"

Yes there are actually. The protocol is your dumb, stupid son is supposed to put his phone away when he is asked to put the phone away.

Oh he didn't like how she asked him? Well he's a 14 year old "man" with no skills or experience of any kind. He should learn to keep his mouth shut and do as he's told until someone actually asks him for his input.

Otherwise he's basically of no use to society.

Oh...so he is just influencing thousands of other crims. Thats better i guess?
either way silly comment, to attribute all gang/hood violence to the left is ridiculous

not everyone is on a political team

either way silly comment, to attribute all gang/hood violence to the left is ridiculous

not everyone is on a political team

They kinda are though. The left is hollywood, music, entertainment etc.

If young people are only exposed to leftist content, and the people they look up to support it...its going to influence their thinking.

Look at how much hate Candace Owens gets by other black people because she's a conservative. Yet Snoop gets mostly all love from the black community. One of them is trying to help the black community move forward...one is trying to destroy it. Sad world. Mad world.

If young people are only exposed to leftist content, and the people they look up to support it...its going to influence their thinking.

Look at how much hate Candace Owens gets by other black people because she's a conservative. Yet Snoop gets mostly all love from the black community. One of them is trying to help the black community move forward...one is trying to destroy it. Sad world. Mad world.
K

lol what?

Back