Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

anyone else think this is not even about Biden diary ? This is just something they could use to stop Veritas, they certainly have not been making big pharma look good lately. Feds wanna know who is feeding them the info.

He did mention "the storm is coming". Who finances them/him?

Fishy... The Brandons are a fucked up family and It appears the skeletons don't fit in the closet anymore...

As long as the spin continues and the traitors tell the mindless everything will be ok if you let them do your thinking then nothing will change, people will be snuffed and selectively targeted, the hypocrisy will remain thick and people will demand it...

Very true and I think people on the right need to do a better job denouncing the hardcore anti vaxers .. vaccine works but should not be mandated
I agree. I don’t think the vaccine should be mandated. But it should be encouraged for people 49 and over and for those that have immune problems.

I agree. I don’t think the vaccine should be mandated. But it should be encouraged for people 49 and over and for those that have immune problems.
For sure !! Also attention and push it receives should get that kind of push for being healthy ..

For sure !! Also attention and push it receives should get that kind of push for being healthy ..
I know. Too many fatties. The govt and many of its institutions are corrupt and can’t actually do anything it seems. There were many things they could have and can do, yet it’s basically just mandates and lockdowns. All ham fist

It means you wasted your time typing all that, see if there’s a crayon font on your computer, they might understand that better
Too bad they didn't use crayon to forge all those supposed ballots that cost Trump the election.

Very true and I think people on the right need to do a better job denouncing the hardcore anti vaxers .. vaccine works but should not be mandated

First off.... There's a huge portion of vaccine resistant coming from the left, not just the right. It's just not reported on...

Second, the actual effectiveness of the vaccines is far lower than as advertised. And don't tell me Pfizer didn't know that boosters would be required. With their ethics history, I'd almost believe China more than anything Pfizer says.

And just because Merriam Webster just changed the definition of Anti-Vaxxer in the last month to include people who oppose vaccine mandates, it doesn't make it so...

Last edited:
First off.... There's a huge portion of vaccine resistant coming from the left, not just the right. It's just not reported on...

Second, the actual effectiveness of the vaccines is far lower than as advertised. And don't tell me Pfizer didn't know that boosters would be required. With their ethics history, I'd almost believe China more than anything Pfizer says.

And just because Merriam Webster just changed the definition of Anti-Vaxxer in the last month to include people who oppose vaccine mandates, it doesn't make it so...
Very true I wasn’t taking for all anti vaxers it’s not even a vaccine more like a yearly flu shot .. you don’t need boosters for real vaccines. I was just offering a olive branch to the left

Back