Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

But anyway……so why isn’t anyone talking about how the FBI just confirmed Biden molested his own child?

I don't like Biden but it doesnt validate that, just the fact the diary was owned by XYZ. The contents inside would need investigation.

Analogy : your stolen gun was used in a murder, are you the murderer? Its registered to you. Similar here, content is registered to XYZ but content / use needs confirmation.

I don't like Biden but it doesnt validate that, just the fact the diary was owned by XYZ. The contents inside would need investigation.

Analogy : your stolen gun was used in a murder, are you the murderer? Its registered to you. Similar here, content is registered to XYZ but content / use needs confirmation.
I suppose you could argue that his daughter wrote those things as a teen who may have been disgruntled with her dad. However, I dont actually expect anyone to investigate.

The crazy thing to me is that because the allegations were so awful and couldn't be verified, that even PV thought the dairy was fake and refused to publish. The FBI raiding peoples homes and business, in an attempt to locate the dairy, has all but validated the authenticity.

How did they confirm this?

When who ever had possession of the diary tried to shop it around to various media outlets, they gave the media outlets a few excerpts so they could verify the authenticity of the dairy. Needless to say, the exerts contained some outrageous allegations. When the pages could not be verified as authentic, most media outlets refused to publish, including PV. Keep in mind that PV contacted both Ashley Biden's lawyer and the FBI in an attempt to verify the dairy. Eventually some of the pages were leaked by a website(cant remember the name). Now that the FBI has started raiding people's homes and business, in an attempt to locate the dairy, they are essentially verifying the dairy is real.

When who ever had possession of the diary tried to shop it around to various media outlets, they gave the media outlets a few excerpts so they could verify the authenticity of the dairy. Needless to say, the exerts contained some outrageous allegations. When the pages could not be verified as authentic, most media outlets refused to publish, including PV. Keep in mind that PV contacted both Ashley Biden's lawyer and the FBI in an attempt to verify the dairy. Eventually some of the pages were leaked by a website(cant remember the name). Now that the FBI has started raiding people's homes and business, in an attempt to locate the dairy, they are essentially verifying the dairy is real.

facepalm-gif-6.gif

So Matt Gaetz is under investigation by the FBI, according to this logic that means he's guilty and the allegations are true.

It is funny how you post that phrase probably more than everyone else combined?
Me thinks your 3D printed model of it is pleasing you?

I was referring more to the notion that your ilk is treating this reporting as proof positive Joe Biden raped his own daughter.

A similar compelling case was made regarding Hunter's laptop.

I was referring more to the notion that your ilk is treating this reporting as proof positive Joe Biden raped his own daughter.

A similar compelling case was made regarding Hunter's laptop.
You realize the Hunter laptops have been admitted as real by everyone that isn’t you. You’re hilarious, basing your fake outrage off a lie and a conspiracy to keep that lie quiet.

anyone else think this is not even about Biden diary ? This is just something they could use to stop Veritas, they certainly have not been making big pharma look good lately. Feds wanna know who is feeding them the info.

Back