Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

Is being black a crime? They saw nooses for quite some time and it was a crime. They investigated and it was all nooses so no crime right? But if you're a black guy seeing a noose on your door there's no wonder why you'd report it.
Show me where a noose is illegal under the law, please.

Last edited:

This is funny. You want to attack the FBI based on shit that they've done in past as an example of what they are doing now but you won't add that same type of thought process toward people who were previously or currently in office. There is not a single institution in this country that is clean and free of issues, which doesn't make them corrupt.

This is funny. You want to attack the FBI based on shit that they've done in past as an example of what they are doing now but you won't add that same type of thought process toward people who were previously or currently in office. There is not a single institution in this country that is clean and free of issues, which doesn't make them corrupt.
Naw, they’re good boys.
<{Heymansnicker}>

a6ed6e7e7790575e29e04191b1d134c79deea55d72a0ba16f928c1a8b718dd14_1.jpg

He's just spewing his CNN fed propaganda. Imagine not admitting what PV did here was something the MSM would NOT have done if this were a Trump family members diary. These guys are a joke.

Political operatives burglarized her home?

This is what is confusing. How did they know the burglars were political operatives. Just another part of the story that makes no sense

Or what was it in Michigan 11 out of 19 were informants? Some crazy high ratio.
That's par for the course for "terrorism" cases in the US post-9/11. Some Muslim kid ends up giving "material support" to his new "friend" who's actually a criminal informant for the feds. Only difference is they've started targeting the far right recently instead of just the Muslim community.

So the FBI is in the business of investigating stolen diaries? lol...

Fucking police will barely investigate stolen vehicles and home burglaries anymore
It's a high-profile case, obviously. If the target was a well-known Republican or one of their relatives, it wouldn't change much. And you can't really compare that to local police.

That's par for the course for "terrorism" cases in the US post-9/11. Some Muslim kid ends up giving "material support" to his new "friend" who's actually a criminal informant for the feds. Only difference is they've started targeting the far right recently instead of just the Muslim community.
I don't think the FBI was ever any good. Look at Waco. I have zero love for the Branch Dividians, but the FBI made them look like the good guys by screwing up so hard. Same with Ruby Ridge, went and looked at that recently. That was them screwing up and doubling down on it.
Or the US gymnastics team, that was a massive FBI failure there as well.
The FBI when dealing with political rivals, and when seemingly aiding the powerful, should be doubted til they can prove that they are right.

I've noticed this thread has sorta died out once people started to realize the implications of the FBI raid confirming the Dairy to be real.

Back