Law FBI investigation of NYC Mayor Eric Adams; Eric Adams’ approval rating drops to 28%

haven't paid attention to this. they went after him after he criticized border policy, right?

I hear the Turkish consulate in NYC is more impressive than it's embassy in DC

Adams is an ex-NYPD captain who cut social services to give the NYPD a five year retroactive raise.

He isn't anywhere near the left.

He just ran as a Democrat because it's the only way to get elected in that city.
Local NY politics isn't really distinctly red vs blue. Politicians flip flop party lines throughout their whole career. I am pretty sure Adams was a Republican earlier in his political career. For his mayoral campaign he played the I was a victim of racism and I went into the NYPD to change things card. I am pretty sure he was a big opponent of stop and frisk policies a few years ago and he wants to bring it back now. He is also rebranding solitary confinement as punitive segregation. I am not trying to argue whether solitary confinement is good or not. It's the first thing he did when he became mayor.

I think he just got elected because lucky circumstances. Both Republican and Democratic voters were a bit sick of how bad Diblasio was handling things. Garcia came up short against him. Yang also shot himself in the foot because he didn't want to kiss the ring for black/latino enclaves. Adams is more or less the NYPD mayor. He doesn't really follow the party lines. He just looks out for his own. He doesn't really know how to handle other issues. He mentioned he wanted a 400 student to 1 teacher ratio for schools leading up to the voting. That should have been a red flag for most voters. Adams had tax issues in the past and his excuse was his accountant became homeless. He isn't a blue collar working guy like he depicts himself to be. Sorry I just can't stand him because he pulls the race card when someone calls him out for not doing anything.

Last edited:
Eric Adams’ approval rating dropped to a meager 28% in a Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday — which is the lowest ever recorded for a New York City mayor by the university since they began querying Big Apple voters a quarter century ago.

The mayor’s anemic support amid a massive migrant crisis and federal campaign probe is a nine-point drop from the already low 37% he racked up in February and is three points lower than the poll’s previous low of 31% recorded by former Mayor Mike Bloomberg in 2003.”

NYPOST

His approval about to drop lower. Went to DC to beg for help and coming back empty handed. Looks dejected A F, basically saying he was told the cities have to deal with it on their own.

He should tell the mayor of Chicago

I think lefties should start a gofundme for the NY migrant crisis. You guys defend and vote for this stuff, time to put your money where your mouth is instead of waiting until they tax the general public for your terrible ideas.

Back