Law FBI raids home of Project Veritas Founder

Nice self own.

And that wasn't illegal. You can fill out a provisional ballot at the polls in New Jersey. See you proved my point for me. They made this out to be illegal when it is perfectly legal.

Not if you admit to being a non citizen

Me sticking to my principles reject the ACLU's tweets. They're a ngo with their own political agenda. However, Glenn Greenwald remains one of the only remaining real journalists.

Last edited:
Once again, it’s not illegal. No provisional ballot is counted at a polling station. It is sent to the county commissioner. There the ballot is verified and if legal it is counted. PV knew this and was counting on an ignorant viewer would see this and be outraged over nothing making it a bigger story than it would be.

The better question is how does it make you feel that the GOP has very little respect for your intelligence that they are consistently trying to manipulate you through fear?

Once again, it’s not illegal. No provisional ballot is counted at a polling station. It is sent to the county commissioner. There the ballot is verified and if legal it is counted. PV knew this and was counting on an ignorant viewer would see this and be outraged over nothing making it a bigger story than it would be.

The better question is how does it make you feel that the GOP has very little respect for your intelligence that they are consistently trying to manipulate you through fear?

I'm pretty sure a provisional ballot is for US citizens.

Please source the law that states known illegals can cast a provisional ballot.

It's kinda like a guy coming in and saying, give me a provisional ballot , but I've already voted twice already. I'm thinking poll workers would not hand that man any ballot.

Last edited:

PV's unethical and dishonest tactics have long been exposed, anyone who still follows them does so because PV plays to their partisan beliefs.

I'm pretty sure a provisional ballot is for US citizens.

Please source the law that states known illegals can cast a provisional ballot.

It's kinda like a guy coming in and saying, give me a provisional ballot , but I've already voted twice already. I'm thinking poll workers would not hand that man any ballot.

Read the NJ election rules on provisional ballots. I did prior to my first response to you. It’s pretty amazing that they let anyone vote regardless. If they cannot determine where you live regardless of statements you make, if you still want to vote, they will let you and send your ballot to be verified. You also have to sign that you understand what you are doing so if they want to they can go after people that abuse the system.

Last edited:
COLUMBIA JOURNALISM PROFESSOR BILL GRUESKIN GETS SCHOOLED ON NYT’S SHODDY JOURNALISM.

Project Veritas is kicking ass & steamrolling ahead! Power to the people!

Yeah, that's a pretty big caveat. Imagine seriously insisting that it's okay for a non-citizen to fill out a provisional ballot.

The fact that Americans are so hesitant to implement basic safeguards for voting would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The US voting system is insane in ways that, to my knowledge, other Western democracies simply don't tolerate.

The diary is a red herring.

The FBI and NYT both have issues with PV for different reasons

FBI leaked info to NYT after illegal raids and NYT is helping give legitimacy to the raid by pushing the Diary story.

The diary is a red herring.

The FBI and NYT both have issues with PV for different reasons

FBI leaked info to NYT after illegal raids and NYT is helping give legitimacy to the raid by pushing the Diary story.

And interesting, yet very stupid take. Thanks for bumping the thread with tweets from the Epoch Times though. Solid sources all around.

But which theory should we be outraged about? Half of our stupid WR republicans believe that this story is proof that the diary is real and Biden raped his own kids. The other half now believe that the diary was fake all along, part of a master plan to conduct an illegal raid on PV. The notion that the raid was illegal seeming to be based on testimony Garland gave about monitoring parents, where the FBI stated that they were not, as a matter of policy, following around parents who yelled stupid shit at local school boards. It then turned out, to our horror, that the FBI did investigate people who were threatening violence. Now most of us understand the difference between parents who simply attend meetings and the FBI's obligation to look into the ones threatening violence. But still! If you were really dumb, you could construe this as a lie!

So for clarification, so we all know which direction we should be outraged against: Is the diary proof that Biden raped everyone in his own family; or is the diary a fake being used to cover for, well, non-crimes? If it's the later, then it's sure unfortunate that it only snared loyal trump followers.

Do you think that maybe this whole thing is a non-story, and partisans are instead radically changing what the narrative is in a desperate bid to come up with something that gains traction?

And interesting, yet very stupid take. Half of our stupid WR republicans believe that this story is proof that the diary is real and Biden raped his own kids. The other half now believe that the diary was fake all along, part of a master plan to conduct an illegal raid on PV.

please continue explaining about partisan narratives......

And interesting, yet very stupid take. Thanks for bumping the thread with tweets from the Epoch Times though. Solid sources all around.

But which theory should we be outraged about? Half of our stupid WR republicans believe that this story is proof that the diary is real and Biden raped his own kids. The other half now believe that the diary was fake all along, part of a master plan to conduct an illegal raid on PV. The notion that the raid was illegal seeming to be based on testimony Garland gave about monitoring parents, where the FBI stated that they were not, as a matter of policy, following around parents who yelled stupid shit at local school boards. It then turned out, to our horror, that the FBI did investigate people who were threatening violence. Now most of us understand the difference between parents who simply attend meetings and the FBI's obligation to look into the ones threatening violence. But still! If you were really dumb, you could construe this as a lie!

So for clarification, so we all know which direction we should be outraged against: Is the diary proof that Biden raped everyone in his own family; or is the diary a fake being used to cover for, well, non-crimes? If it's the later, then it's sure unfortunate that it only snared loyal trump followers.

Do you think that maybe this whole thing is a non-story, and partisans are instead radically changing what the narrative is in a desperate bid to come up with something that gains traction?

Reread your first sentence slowly, then ask yourself...is it wise to call others stupid.

Yeah, that's a pretty big caveat. Imagine seriously insisting that it's okay for a non-citizen to fill out a provisional ballot.

The fact that Americans are so hesitant to implement basic safeguards for voting would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The US voting system is insane in ways that, to my knowledge, other Western democracies simply don't tolerate.

But there are safeguards for voting. Read the article and you’ll understand these ballots aren’t counted until they’ve been reviewed by the election commission and not some seasonal election volunteer and verified the voter is in fact allowed to vote in the election.

Back