FBI investigating 'gun threats' against Conor McGregor after Nate Diaz fight press conference

No I wouldn't. You once again think you know me. I posted immediately in this forum before the fight with Nate was announced that I would prefer he fought nobody because now 2 out of his last 3 fights were against 11 day Mendes and now 3 day Nate. He is padding his record with guys that don't get a training camp. I don't want to see him take these last second fights that are easy wins. 100% no.
ahaha he was fighting RDA. its not his fault he pulled out, why shouldnt he still get payed? he's trained for a fight, Nate accepted the fight. if Nate didnt want or wasnt fit enough to fight then he shouldnt have taken it. Cowboy wouldve taken it.

either way Conor wins

The UFC Ireland shirts just saw a big increase in sales after last nights press conference too

PD4IHaM.png

yvYk4Ge.png

Of course, it's a shitty thing to do, but Conor did start shouting "I run the east side and the west side" like he's a crime boss or something LOL! He's obviously going to attract some idiots by saying that.

in the conference? i think he was saying i like the east side and the west side

I know Conor is from Dublin, but it doesn't get any more ruthless than Northern Ireland. "This ain't Ireland " is a pretty dumb statement when making threats about guns.

Yea go look up gun violence rates in northern ireland vs united states and get back with me.

lol you wouldve ripped him if he didnt fight anyone. if the late notice is such an issue then why did Nate accept the fight? you think he intends on losing the fight? what point are you trying to actually make? all you are doing is admitting you are a hater then babbling nonsense lol
I do believe Nate has taken fights, had a shitty performance, and said something along the lines of "I was just looking for a payday" before. Am I right?

ahaha he was fighting RDA. its not his fault he pulled out, why shouldnt he still get payed? he's trained for a fight, Nate accepted the fight. if Nate didnt want or wasnt fit enough to fight then he shouldnt have taken it. Cowboy wouldve taken it.

either way Conor wins

He took the fight to get cash but that doesn't mean that his detractors are not taking note of his short notice victories. They are not impressive and do not help make the case for his actual skill set.

My guess would be Peteyandjia, he is a fan of Diaz and he gangsta as fuck

I do love me some Diaz Bros., but I'm also on Team Conor since his 1st UFC fight.

I'm leaning Conor because he is making history & I want to see him do it, but may the best man win, I love both guys.

now-kith.png

Conor should watch his mouth. Wouldn't want some idiot posting gun pics. Shits dangerous.

Conor's bravado stems from the fact that he is finally in a country that freed it's self from the yoke of British oppression over 200 years ago. Now he can just go around feeling so bold and right in all his statements and actions. Lol

Conor also said "people have been buried in the desert for less than that" referring to Floyd Mayweather.

He needs to chill with that bullshit lol.

Ain't nobody scared of him outside the cage.
hes basically building a cult w his fans though, they eat it up - talking like a movie and winning rap battles - pretty entertaining guy

Ohhhhhh!!! You're so cooool!!! I bet you're "street smart". Smokin' weed and slappin' fools is dope, yo. Can I be like you? Oh wait....you're 12.

???

I'm 30 and Jewish. But I'm also 6'3, 220 and good looking... so unfortunately you cant be like me

“I honestly like Nick’s little brother,” McGregor said. “How can you not like him? He’s like a little cholo from the hood. But at the same time, he coaches kid’s jiu jitsu on a Sunday morning and goes on bike rides with the elderly. He makes gang signs with the right hand and balloon animals with the left hand.”

One particular fan, presumably of Diaz or a resident of California, took exception with McGregor’s comments about Diaz and his neighborhood. The keyboard warrior sent a tweet at Conor McGregor’s Twitter account that could be deduced as a thinly veiled threat at the featherweight champion.

Famed MMA GIF maker Zombie Prophetcalled the UFC’s attention to the tweets. From there the UFC took swift action, getting their security team involved and alerting McGregor’s security team. The UFC also reached out to Twitter to take action, and the user’s account has since been removed from the social media network.From a law enforcement perspective, the FBI is taking the threat seriously and investigating as well.

http://fansided.com/2016/02/24/ufc-gun-threat-conor-mcgregor-ak-47/

img_0010.jpg

What type of shit is this?

lmao... McG hate is getting out of hand but that is serious talk America is a wicked place

Back