FBI investigating 'gun threats' against Conor McGregor after Nate Diaz fight press conference

I agree and was implying that Conor has everything to lose, so for anyone to compare his tongue in cheek 'threat' against Floyd to that of a loner sitting there with a fupping ak47, is mind numbingly stupid.

Got you. Never know , some kids seem to think the dog and pony show is real

tumblr_inline_neqnwfyEEM1rq7grp.gif

Why would it be weird to want to see a UFC fighter get beat up? Are you serious? People around here craved a Ronda beating and rejoiced for 2 months afterward, reliving the beating every day. Do you think that was weird? I can't tell you the number of people who will flip their shit if Jon Jones takes a beating.

Lol that kid in the pic is just posing with his dad's gun. Probably a collector.

That loser would shoot himself in the foot trying to work that weapon

"This ain't ireland"

Clearly knows nothing about our island.

Why would it be weird to want to see a UFC fighter get beat up? Are you serious? People around here craved a Ronda beating and rejoiced for 2 months afterward, reliving the beating every day. Do you think that was weird? I can't tell you the number of people who will flip their shit if Jon Jones takes a beating.
yes, it was very weird.

its just the fact you actually hate someone youve never met.... but I bet you'd ask for an autograph if you saw him? lol

its a sport. he should chill out and put guns away

Investigation about Conor's airsoft guns and whatnot was just stupid and silly, to say the least.

This, well, this is a classical bully/idiot, (not so)subtle threat/boast.

1. Police investigating? Good, just because that person is a bully moron thinking that sort of an "argument" like "We got guns here, not fists" is amusing or something.
2. Move on, there are a lot of similar people and they too aren't worth mentioning more than needed

yes, it was very weird.

its just the fact you actually hate someone youve never met.... but I bet you'd ask for an autograph if you saw him? lol

You don't know me very well if you think I would ask McGregor for anything. Welcome to sports man. There are rabid fans and rabid haters in every single sport, every single one of them. Its called teams bro. I'm on the "I want to see McGregor get the piss beat out of him" team. Don't worry though, he should be very secure from that eventuality against 3 day Nate.

You'd get smashed by these two little traveler kids. You'll be shitting in a bucket for two weeks after they're done with you.

Nah. I would just get all Anglo-Norman invader on them and take all their stuff. Then subject them to sh!t living conditions while they toil for me in the hot sun.

Depends really. For peaceful and "normal" people the hood is probably more dangerous, but for thugs and wanna be gangsters, Ireland will make these American gangsters look like kids.

This ain't Ireland. Lol

Apparently he has never heard of the I.R.A.

You don't know me very well if you think I would ask McGregor for anything. Welcome to sports man. There are rabid fans and rabid haters in every single sport, every single one of them. Its called teams bro. I'm on the "I want to see McGregor get the piss beat out of him" team. Don't worry though, he should be very secure from that eventuality against 3 day Nate.
lol you wouldve ripped him if he didnt fight anyone. if the late notice is such an issue then why did Nate accept the fight? you think he intends on losing the fight? what point are you trying to actually make? all you are doing is admitting you are a hater then babbling nonsense lol

lol you wouldve ripped him if he didnt fight anyone. if the late notice is such an issue then why did Nate accept the fight? you think he intends on losing the fight? what point are you trying to actually make? all you are doing is admitting you are a hater then babbling nonsense lol

No I wouldn't. You once again think you know me. I posted immediately in this forum before the fight with Nate was announced that I would prefer he fought nobody because now 2 out of his last 3 fights were against 11 day Mendes and now 3 day Nate. He is padding his record with guys that don't get a training camp. I don't want to see him take these last second fights that are easy wins. 100% no.

Wonder which sherdog user that is

And move on, he isn't actually threatening him

That is an implied threat.

You can't say things like "watch out man people are crazy and have guns you might get shot" then post a picture of yourself with a gun and not think it is supposed to be a threat or intimidation by a gun.

first Conor is threatened with a gun, then he is threatened with balloon animals

I know Conor is from Dublin, but it doesn't get any more ruthless than Northern Ireland. "This ain't Ireland " is a pretty dumb statement when making threats about guns.

Not that it's something to brag about or make it into a dick waving contest, but Dublin alone had the most gun related murders in Europe one year (criminals) in 2012, I think.

Up the North, you're right, it was a totally different story. Guns, bombs, rocket launchers taking down British army helicopters, psychopaths using the cover of being involved in the violence to kill people.

Anyway, history lesson for the day done. That looks like some kid being silly in that picture.

Back