FBI investigating 'gun threats' against Conor McGregor after Nate Diaz fight press conference

guns don't make you tough. Athough, layin down a Stockton slap on a fool does.

Are those balloons? Conor might be onto something with these gang bangers throwing signs with one hand and inflating rubber with the other.

IAnd yea people are taking McGregor personal. I can tell you that in 20 years of UFC I have never hated a fighter more than Conor McGregor. The worst of the worst heels are nothing compared to the hate I have for the leprechaun from Ireland. I want to see him punished in a 5 round dismantling similar to what Cain did to JDS. I don't just want to see him lose, I want to see him get beat the fuck up.

tumblr_inline_neqnwfyEEM1rq7grp.gif

Who's more likely to act on their 'threat'? The biggest star in MMA or some loser that admits to being too cowardly to use his fists?
This is why watching pro wrestling can be bad kids^

You think burying the guy in the desert is actually on the table?

Hmmmmm, just a hunch, but I'd probably put my money on some unknown john hinkley loser type doing something irrational,regrettable and punishable by long prison term before the celebrity that's clearly saying things to draw eyeballs .

My apologies if that's not what you're insinuating . My condolences if it is

Why is the guys username and face blacked out? He put it out there for the world to see. Let him face the consequences

I honestly don't think bullets could kill Conor. He's too special and would recover

Being el chapo brings some heat. Mma fighters can talk tough all they like and so can these twitter gangsters but there are legitimately crazy people out there who don't care who you are and will shoot you. I'm surprised there hasn't been any gun violence in the mma scene

I don't think real gangsters are involved with MMA. More likely to happen in the boxing scene, as demonstrated in Ireland not long ago.

Last edited:
Edit: nevermind, don't wanna make it a US vs Ireland gun thread.
Guns & crazy people is a bad combo, think we can all agree on that

Well if we take the scientific approach and just watch Sons of Anarchy to learn how illegal guns are distributed in the US, most guns come from Ireland sold by a ruthless american biker gang who has no problem even killing FBI agents.

So there is your connection :)

guns don't make you tough. Athough, layin down a Stockton slap on a fool does.

Ohhhhhh!!! You're so cooool!!! I bet you're "street smart". Smokin' weed and slappin' fools is dope, yo. Can I be like you? Oh wait....you're 12.

I know Conor is from Dublin, but it doesn't get any more ruthless than Northern Ireland. "This ain't Ireland " is a pretty dumb statement when making threats about guns.
No one gives a shit about a nation of white trash that bent the knee and has been subjugated by the British crown since the middle ages. They are basically an island of slaves that had all their land taken from them a long time ago.

This is why watching pro wrestling can be bad kids^

You think burying the guy in the desert is actually on the table?

Hmmmmm, just a hunch, but I'd probably put my money on some unknown john hinkley loser type doing something like regrettable before the celebrity that's clearly saying things to draw eyeballs .

My apologies if that's not what you're insinuating . My condolences if it is

I agree and was implying that Conor has everything to lose, so for anyone to compare his tongue in cheek 'threat' against Floyd to that of a loner sitting there with a fupping ak47, is mind numbingly stupid.

Everyone was cool when Conor was calling himself "El Chapo"...

No one gives a shit about a nation of white trash that bent the knee and has been subjugated by the British crown since the middle ages. They are basically an island of slaves that had all their land taken from them a long time ago.

You'd get smashed by these two little traveler kids. You'll be shitting in a bucket for two weeks after they're done with you.

Back