FBI investigating 'gun threats' against Conor McGregor after Nate Diaz fight press conference

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
McGregorGunTweets-2.jpg

Source: http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/fbi-inve...-after-nate-diaz-fight-press-conference/44354

Wonder which sherdog user that is

And move on, he isn't actually threatening him

Conor has recently lost two friends to gun violence, pretty shitty thing to do imo.

Wonder which sherdog user that is

My guess would be Peteyandjia, he is a fan of Diaz and he gangsta as fuck

lol or maybe RondaDrowsy...and after copping the Sherdog ban hammer Conor better watch out

Conor has recently lost two friends to gun violence, pretty shitty thing to do imo.

Of course, it's a shitty thing to do, but Conor did start shouting "I run the east side and the west side" like he's a crime boss or something LOL! He's obviously going to attract some idiots by saying that.

This is the part where all of connie's fans conveniently forget that post he made with the gun and mask in the car.

Of course, it's a shitty thing to do, but Conor did start shouting "I run the east side and the west side" like he's a crime boss or something LOL! He's obviously going to attract some idiots by saying that.

Conor also said "people have been buried in the desert for less than that" referring to Floyd Mayweather.

He needs to chill with that bullshit lol.

Ain't nobody scared of him outside the cage.

This is the part where all of connie's fans conveniently forget that post he made with the gun and mask in the car.
haha, this wasnt the brighest thing to do, but it was funny

Conor also said "people have been buried in the desert for less than that" referring to Floyd Mayweather.

Yeah, a well known public figure making 'threats' like that.

Imagine if that did happen - I wonder who the prime suspect would be :eek:

yeah, that was when he was doing his el chapo impression lol.. And I don't even think he was coked up at that press conference, he was just pretending to be so people would think he's a G or something lol... Looked like he was doing his best Chuck Liddell impression. :D

I know Conor is from Dublin, but it doesn't get any more ruthless than Northern Ireland. "This ain't Ireland " is a pretty dumb statement when making threats about guns.

Is that a white dude in the pic? Lol.

I bet his mom walked in a few moments later and made him do the dishes.

I know Conor is from Dublin, but it doesn't get any more ruthless than Northern Ireland. "This ain't Ireland " is a pretty dumb statement when making threats about guns.
IRA ain't no joke.

Who's more likely to act on their 'threat'? The biggest star in MMA or some loser that admits to being too cowardly to use his fists?

Which one of you sherdoggers is this?

Even a crazy fat kid can kill a fighter with a gun, it's not a good idea to play it off.

Back