FBI investigating 'gun threats' against Conor McGregor after Nate Diaz fight press conference

One particular fan, presumably of Diaz or a resident of California, took exception with McGregor’s comments about Diaz and his neighborhood. The keyboard warrior sent a tweet at Conor McGregor’s Twitter account that could be deduced as a thinly veiled threat at the featherweight champion.

http://fansided.com/2016/02/24/ufc-gun-threat-conor-mcgregor-ak-47/

img_0010.jpg

What type of shit is this?

Ireland doesn't have guys with guns ?
Sein Fein vs Compton gangsters = lot of dead Compton gangsters
ira_terrorism-321x259.jpg

I think the biggest crime is what he did to the word "Neighborhood"

Too bad that little hood Rat can't fight like a real man.

Guy is no better than those Muslim extremists threatening to kill people over mohammed drawings.

I'd pay the cost of this PPV to see that juggalo's face when a SWAT team busts down his door.

“I honestly like Nick’s little brother,” McGregor said. “How can you not like him? He’s like a little cholo from the hood. But at the same time, he coaches kid’s jiu jitsu on a Sunday morning and goes on bike rides with the elderly. He makes gang signs with the right hand and balloon animals with the left hand.”

commandowrong.gif

Ireland doesn't have guys with guns ?
Sein Fein vs Compton gangsters = lot of dead Compton gangsters
ira_terrorism-321x259.jpg

I acknowledge the point and did laugh at the threat's blatantly ignorant reference to Ireland but learn how to spell Sinn Féin and a bit more about "the Troubles" in Ireland (Northern/North of Ireland) Sinn Féin have been accused of being linked to the IRA but were never Paramilitaries in their own right, it is particularly ignorant to post a photo of paramilitaries (I would actually guess loyalist parilitaries by that photo, but could be IRA/INLA) and write Sinn Fein

I acknowledge the point and did laugh at the threat's blatantly ignorant reference to Ireland but learn how to spell Sinn Féin and a bit more about "the Troubles" in Ireland (Northern/North of Ireland) Sinn Féin have been accused of being linked to the IRA but were never Paramilitaries in their own right, it is particularly ignorant to post a photo of paramilitaries (I would actually guess loyalist parilitaries by that photo, but could be IRA/INLA) and write Sinn Fein

i thought sinn fein was the political arm of the ira?

the bus doesn't go to the neighborhoods that Conor chills in so he should be ok

I love how these pussies are so proud of not knowing how to fight.

"I can't throw a punch...so I'm just gonna murder you instead dawg."

i thought sinn fein was the political arm of the ira?

They are very vocal about denying this, but even if true (most likely was close links during the height of the troubles but could never be classed as the political arm) it is still wrong to post a photo of Paramilitaries and label it Sinn Féin, even those in Northern Ireland that refer to them as "Sinn Féin/IRA" wouldn't do that.

Why is ZP's name on the pic?

Also, that shit's not a serious threat, it's the fucking internet. Come on people.

Someone needs to investigate the ufc and Connors last four scheduled fights.

"We are investigating that right now and uh...we'll see what happens." - Dana White

There are a lot of hard asses in the world...
One of the most vicious was this gentleman...

ABU NIDAL

Abu_Nidal.gif

Known for his struggle against Israel, he was also a mercenary for hire.
He would hold meetings with his closest confidants and if he thought one of them was disloyal..........

HE WOULD HAVE A GOON HOLD THE MAN DOWN AS ABU NIDAL WOULD COOK HIS DICK AND BALLS ON A HOT SKILLET !!!

Back