Facts to blow your mind

Dalmatians are incapable of hearing the key of G., which happens to be the same key as a firehouse horn.

Dog "purebreeds" are essentially dog "inbreeds".

To keep dogs purebred, many breeders take shortcuts and essentially have them mate with their own family members.

Mixed breed dogs are generally healthier as a result, what with all the lack of genetic diseases among them.

I dislike misleading facts...mammoths did technically still exist remotely but that is meant to play like mammoths (giant ones) were still roaming the plains of earth.

You dishonest bastard.
did they exist? YES. Therefore its true! hundreds > extinct

Yeah, that section of the world really needs a couple of well-placed neutron bombs
Lol. When I was taking a radiography course about 4 years ago our instructor was explaining what a neutron bomb was. Some guy quipped, "That would solve our Middle East problem," and the instructor shook his head and said, "I don't even want to know what that means."

Good times.

speaking of Cleopatra, she was the product of a very shallow gene pool. In the four generations of ancestors that preceded her, three were uncle-niece marriages and three were brother-sister. And she was neither ethnically Egyptian or African. Pure inbred Greek, baby. Bet she was hairy with a huge nose.

The reason ants are proportionally stronger than humans is not because they have any special properties with their muscle systems. The reason they're so much more proportionally stronger than us is the Square Cube Law. As something grows in size, it's volume increases faster than it's surface area.

In biomechanics, this translates to... by doubling an animal's height, you will increase it's muscle power squared, but it's total mass cubed. Essentially you will have an animal with four times the muscle, but trying to move eight times the mass.
cross-sectional area, dude, not surface. still proportional to the square of the size.

Mormonism is true
tumblr_mq1jo57hXL1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

The universe was created last thursday and any memories you have before that were planted there.

Dogs that are purebreds aren't made of pure bread.

But on a more serious note, breaking bad is considered one of the, if not the, highest rated tv show of all time. What are your guys thoughts?

Proof is what you ask for in mathematics/logic. What you mean is evidence. There is plenty: the fact that no argument for god makes the claim that god exists more probable than not, i.e. they all fail; inductive evidence that everything is physical (the mind is physical); evolution; evidential arguments from evil (many versions), etc.

You made the claim that God does not exist as a fact. If you are going to say something is a fact you must show evidence. You have none. You do not know what a fact is. You also have zero proof of your position which is equivalent to blind faith.

You can ask for proof in anything and if you are saying something is fact you need proof.

I knew you were not going to have a worthwhile argument, I was just hoping you would have some argument instead of thinking and talking like a little child.

PS- "evidential arguments from evil" has nothing against God existing. Go back and take one philosophy class before putting on the baggy big boy pants.

pathetic.

There are more stars in space, than there is grains of sand on earth...

speaking of Cleopatra, she was the product of a very shallow gene pool. In the four generations of ancestors that preceded her, three were uncle-niece marriages and three were brother-sister. And she was neither ethnically Egyptian or African. Pure inbred Greek, baby. Bet she was hairy with a huge nose.
Wood

The Brazil nut is not actually a nut, it's a seed.

Mind blowing.

Can anyone else name a nut also masquerading as a seed?

I didn't think so. BOOM!!!

I think Neferititi was hotter.

Back