F**k These Kids without Headphones

Sometimes, I wish I lived in a society where I can smack a little shithead whippersnapper in the face without facing any legal repercussions. If the fucker's parents get angry at me, I can deal with that. Irresponsible parents who don't discipline their kids can die in a horrific car fire for all I care.

People should start giving their helper dogs on flights ipads without headphones. Then we would really have some fun

Chicago is so worried about this crap, you’re not even allowed to make cell phone calls on the train...

Now, bringing a handguns along though...

Sometimes, I wish I lived in a society where I can smack a little shithead whippersnapper in the face without facing any legal repercussions. If the fucker's parents get angry at me, I can deal with that. Irresponsible parents who don't discipline their kids can die in a horrific car fire for all I care.

If the kid is shitty enough... you might just get away with it

I was out eating at a local steakhouse and there was a couple with 2 kids. Those kids just ran around the whole place like it was a playground. The patents never said a word pretty much just choosing to let all the customers watch their kids as they eat. Then when it's time to leave daddy of the year stands up calling them in giving them the son you better get over here now before I count to 3

I agree OP, and am tired of crap parents using "kids" as their excuse for everything. A lot of parents don't care how much they or their kids annoy the general public, but the millisecond they think someone else's behavior is affecting them or their kids, "there's children here!"

For you guys saying, "you don't know what it's like to have kids." No, i don't, because i chose not to have any. You did. It's therefore your duty, not mine, to deal with your kids in public. Your kid is misbehaving and you don't want to deal with it so the rest of society has to suffer? The arrogance of some parents is mind boggling. You're the first ones to bitch if it affects you, and the last ones to say shit if it affects everyone else.
They really don't give a shit until you start doing things that offends them. For example, I was watching the NCAA football national championship a few years back at a bar. For some reason there were a few kids at this bar/restaurant later on in the game. One little gay ass kid (male) was standing on a chair waving a pom pom blocking one of the TV's. I think I said something to my table along the lines of wishing this little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would sit down and stop blocking the TV. His parents lost their fucking minds.

The dad (wasted) got in face and started screaming at me about how badly he was going to kick my ass. He also bent a fork in my face to show me how tough he was. The mom (also wasted) was behind him talking just as much shit but more along the lines of how I was setting a bad example, there's kids here!, etc.

They later drove the family home in their SUV, drunk as fuck.

i mean i do understand where the threadstarter is coming from. parents who allow their kids to bother everyone else are totally inconsiderate, and are crap people in general.

on the other hand, what is easier? to attempt to force others to change their ways, or to relieve yourself of the situation by doing something that's within your own control? i say the latter. if i were the threadstarter, i'd simply put headphones on myself, so that i don't have to hear whatever shit those kids are playing.

the last thing i want, is to allow others to get me riled up and upset. in a way, they win when their actions cause you to lose control.

How old are the kids are you talking about? We bought headphones for our 1.5 year old for a 14 hour flight and she wouldn’t wear them for the duration of the flight. Believe me I was aware of the situation and felt super bad but it’s a fucking toddler.

You obviously don’t know what’s it’s like to try and control a child in a confined space like a plane.
Drive next time. That's no one else's problem.

So as long as their kid is happy, then everyone should be happy, even if the kid is a little shit. Parents never look at themselves in those situations, they use their kids as an excuse.

Every entitled parent reading this and their cryptic condescending comment: you obviously dont have kids.

Just say it. You'll prove my point.
Agree with everything you said.

that is such a BS statement from parents... although they may have somewhat of a point. I guess having a kid could potentially change the way you think.

But... at the same time, don't ignore your kid being an asshole to everyone around them in a public place.

My sister has told me the "you don't understand, because you don't have kids" to which i replied, gtfo with that cop out phrase. I like my bro in law, but he needs to put his foot down on how their kids behave.

Agree with everything you said.

that is such a BS statement from parents... although they may have somewhat of a point. I guess having a kid could potentially change the way you think.

But... at the same time, don't ignore your kid being an asshole to everyone around them in a public place.

My sister has told me the "you don't understand, because you don't have kids" to which i replied, gtfo with that cop out phrase. I like my bro in law, but he needs to put his foot down on how their kids behave.
Unfortunately we don't have kids, so therefore we are unable to perceive something so selfish and naive.

Unfortunately we don't have kids, so therefore we are unable to perceive something so selfish and naive.
2 of my friends and one of my cousins recently got pregnant or just had a baby... meanwhile. the wife and I just got a new puppy to keep our other dog company

i'm happy not having kids at the moment.

2 of my friends and one of my cousins recently got pregnant or just had a baby... meanwhile. the wife and I just got a new puppy.

i'm happy not having kids at the moment.
Oh shit, don't be one of those "my dog is my child" people. You're too cool.

Oh shit, don't be one of those "my dog is my child" people. You're too cool.
i definitely don't look at my dogs like that, i mean they're part of the family. But i'm not getting a damn dog stroller like some people do.

dogs are awesome though.

i definitely don't look at my dogs like that, i mean they're part of the family. But i'm not getting a damn dog stroller like some people do.

dogs are awesome though.
If you get it an ipad, at least give em the earpods.

Anyone who listens to their phone, tablet etc...out loud in a public setting is a tool. I see adults doing this all the time as well. It's called a time and a place.

1 & 2 are correct. But if I was a parent, I would want my kids to have a tablet to watch shit on a flight too. Wtf else are they going to do? Probably ask a bunch of questions which I’m sure would be annoying to everyone.

People should start giving their helper dogs on flights ipads without headphones. Then we would really have some fun
ther have emotional support ponies on airplanes now.
CvZN9PnWYAAbvRJ

Back