F**k These Kids without Headphones

I think people should wear less headphones in general. Especially young people.

Then again, with all this great music nowadays it's understandable that they want to have it being pumped into their ears at all times.

Isn't it funny that people express their opinions? You too afraid and insecure?

Go back to repeating buzz words others have already said since you don't possess the ability to express yourself.

If your opinion is that strong in regards to something so mundane you deserve to get laughed out.

Yeah, i agree with OP. It's an inconsiderate, shitty move. And it's not just kids, i see people of all ages doing it. The worst offenders in my neck of the woods are old people and high school boys though. If they're sitting next to me , i tell them to shut that shit down.

And lol at "you're not a parent, you don't understand"
I'm not a parent, but I used to be a kid, i have had a kid brother and sister. Been around kids...seen kids around my whole life. Yeaaa, i think i can comment on kids.
And what did your parents do to keep your mouths shut and keep you behaved in public? They didn't have tablets.
We are raising a future generation of assholes giving kids phones and tablets so early.

ALSO, speaking of inconsiderate, cunt parents....you motherfuckers that put those fucking squeaky shoes on your toddlers should be stoned to death. I want to beat the ass of the guy that invented those awful shoes. It is one of the most annoying things in the world to be sitting in a doctor's officeor airport, and have to hear a high pitched squeak sound everytime your kid takes a step.
It's like they were made for the explicit purpose of pissing people off

So because you were a kid that gives you the ability to talk about how to raise them? YOUR view of what you were like as a 1 to 5 year old has zero relevance on how to parent. You were probably the same as most kids that age...to put this in perspective I am by far a weak parent. I spent pretty much the past 3 months training my son 4 hours a day how to box and strength/conditioning in 2 2-hour sessions. Yet I understand 'kids will be kids' because guess what- they fucking are....that's why they can't get a job, drive, drink alcohol, kill people for a living etc.

But wouldn't the headphones cover up the pleading and the screaming?

Dude who thinks ill of people with baby on board stickers ?
I was using them as an example to make my point. I have lots of entitled friends and family members, and it's an annoying trait when it comes up. Conclusion jumping can be risky.

I was using them as an example to make my point. I have lots of entitled friends and family members, and it's an annoying trait when it comes up. Conclusion jumping can be risky.

Yea you really owned me because I told you what those signs were about , and pointed out it was just some pure piss on your parade behavior to hate on people who have them and you began to carry on

you showed me

Ouch that risky behavior got me

Yea you really owned me because I told you what those signs were about , and pointed out it was just some pure piss on your parade behavior to hate on people who have them and you began to carry on

you showed me

Ouch that risky behavior got me
I thought we were having a discussion, but I guess you're frothing at the mouth. Cant really tell sometimes. The second you Express your opinion on things that annoy you, you're hating (overused word that is entirely too vague). You actually did teach me something. That people are out for an argument.

Take a breath.

I thought we were having a discussion, but I guess you're frothing at the mouth. Cant really tell sometimes. The second you Express your opinion on things that annoy you, you're hating (overused word that is entirely too vague). You actually did teach me something. That people are out for an argument.

Take a breath.

yup im butthurt that you acted like a bitch when I said the word misanthrope

Also we werent having a discussion you were crying and trying to have some pointless talk that there was no point in having after the first exchange

yup im butthurt that you acted like a bitch when I said the word misanthrope

Also we werent having a discussion you were crying and trying to have some pointless talk that there was no point in having after the first exchange
Dude, you're the only one calling people names, and I'm acting like a bitch? You accused me of something and I defended it. I thought it was civil. But you're the one throwing words that "butthurt" (expand your vocabulary) people say. Now you're exploding because what? You feel insecure (now I'm arguing).

I'm gonna act like you and jump to a conclusion. You're a parent, "butt hurt" over my "hating" (im you!) because you probably have a baby on board sticker.

People all dont agree. Get over it and have a drink.

You're also getting butthurt over 4 sentences I wrote about a sticker. How does that look?

Dude, you're the only one calling people names, and I'm acting like a bitch? You accused me of something and I defended it. I thought it was civil. But you're the one throwing words that "butthurt" (expand your vocabulary) people say. Now you're exploding because what? You feel insecure (now I'm arguing).

I'm gonna act like you and jump to a conclusion. You're a parent, "butt hurt" over my "hating" because you probably have a baby on board sticker.

People all dont agree. Get over it and have a drink.

Where you went wrong here friend is that you actually took it to heart you were being called a name or accused of anything at all

Like I asked you who hates on people with baby on board stickers

There was no debate and that isnt a serious accusation

Nuance is your word of the day

Where you went wrong here friend is that you actually took it to heart you were being called a name or accused of anything at all

Like I asked you who hates on people with baby on board stickers

There was no debate and that isnt a serious accusation

Nuance is your word of the day
I'm just collecting data to show how contradictory you've been. It's like you're talking about yourself

Fuck me its amazing these kind of posts. Civil discussions are pretty rare, as usual the keyboard warriors come out and start shitting on one another.

Anyways I agree with TS. If more people had self awareness the world would be a calmer and nicer place.

You sound like someone who has never raised kids.
As has been stated over and over in this thread- i chose not to have any. If you do/did, you need to keep them in line and not let them run over you.

It’s called basic human decency and not being an asshole while in public.

I care how my kids are in public...but I am also a different person when I am out. I am not going to scream and throw a fit like a little bitch at a 4 year old. And obviously you cannot reason with most 4 year olds when they are hyper as fuck. I tell my kids if they do something wrong in public but if one is too hyper to care then they get my wrath when we are home behind closed doors.

That being said- adults are fucking CUNTS too. Everyday it is is adults acting like complete fucking morons as opposed to kids fucking up my day. If my kid is misbehaving and some non-parent (ie inexperienced prick) has an issue...I could really care less (and out of principle if another adult decided to comment on my child or my parenting...well that wouldn't be a pretty sight). If you have no experience with fixing cars then don't try and tell me how to fix the fucker....same for parenting.
You're exactly the type of parent people are talking about. Your parenting skills are nil. Your post contradicted itself. You claim to care and then say you don't care. You're the problem. You want to fight someone over your kid having a hissy fit and you standing around with your thumb up your ass, then you might as well punch yourself in the face.

Back