F**k These Kids without Headphones

Keep pushing me and I will go over there and wreck your little OT room and everybody in it.

fog_duck.png

this isn’t restricted to children. i’ve seen grown ass men do this by playing tunes on their speakerphone while waiting in line. Social Awareness IQ at critical levels.
I work with assholes that do this....ear buds motherfucker, use them. We sit at a briefing table before shift and these grown men are playing youtube videos out loud.

The whole family should be beaten senseless. The millisecond I hear something like that from anyone my blood is fucking boiling. I don't understand why it's so mother fucking hard to be considerate of other people.

Head phones are free on airplanes, if i forgot mine I use theirs, so I’m always wearing headphones on a plane and i fly a lot and never notice this shit.

TL:DR
OP is full of shit.

He lost me at 235 slab of blah blah

Throws out victim card after victim card in the warroom.

Seems legit.

Actually it is that annoying. Fuck this new generation of kids/parents that think everyone bows to them and their annoying whirlwind of meaninglessness and noise.

No one cares how kids behave these days. Parents these days love it when they’re kids are loud in public. They think if they’re stuck with these bastards everyone else should be too.

Fuck that. They need to keep kids in line and tell them to behave around others. It’s not that hard to enforce rules with kids and make them better kids who will eventually become adults.

You sound like someone who has never raised kids.

So I fly a lot for work. I've noticed a slew of irresponsible shitheads who just refuse to make their kids put on headphones when watching their tablets (or they themselves do they same). This tells me a few things about the parents:

A) First and foremost, they're inconsiderate assholes. They know no one wants to hear the shrill retards who voice kid's shows, and by allowing their kids to blast the volume they're essentially telling those around them to fuck off;
B) They're cheap. Head phones aren't expensive unless you're buying some overpriced Beats by Dre that aren't necessary for kids;
C) They're lazy. Tablets aren't substitutes for parenting. You forgot to pull out, you take care of the little shit; and,
D) They're shitty parents. The majority of parents whom I see committing A, B, and C are also concurrently on their phones ignoring their children and teaching them by example how to define whatever shitty generation of untalented, anti-social, incel chodes that comes after the millennials.

So what I've started to do is bust shithead parents and call them out immediately. At the airport, on a plane, bus, train, etc., you name it. You'd be surprised how many agencies have rules against playing electronic devices with volume. I will immediately call a flight attendant, bus driver, train conductor, whatever, the moment they give me any lip (call me a narc all you want), but I'm also a 6'5," 235-pound, bearded slab of steel and if they try to step to me I will shove their entire kid up their ass and turn them into human headphones.
Hahaha
This pussy flies coach

I agree OP, and am tired of crap parents using "kids" as their excuse for everything. A lot of parents don't care how much they or their kids annoy the general public, but the millisecond they think someone else's behavior is affecting them or their kids, "there's children here!"

For you guys saying, "you don't know what it's like to have kids." No, i don't, because i chose not to have any. You did. It's therefore your duty, not mine, to deal with your kids in public. Your kid is misbehaving and you don't want to deal with it so the rest of society has to suffer? The arrogance of some parents is mind boggling. You're the first ones to bitch if it affects you, and the last ones to say shit if it affects everyone else.

Shitty kids suck but I would be more impressed if you were 5’5”, 135lbs with balls.
8A0B8DC2-33AB-4455-B871-6DEAE1898AD2.gif

Wait - when you have your own headphones you cant hear anything so why not just put them in and ignore the little shits?

I agree OP, and am tired of crap parents using "kids" as their excuse for everything. A lot of parents don't care how much they or their kids annoy the general public, but the millisecond they think someone else's behavior is affecting them or their kids, "there's children here!"

For you guys saying, "you don't know what it's like to have kids." No, i don't, because i chose not to have any. You did. It's therefore your duty, not mine, to deal with your kids in public. Your kid is misbehaving and you don't want to deal with it so the rest of society has to suffer? The arrogance of some parents is mind boggling. You're the first ones to bitch if it affects you, and the last ones to say shit if it affects everyone else.

I care how my kids are in public...but I am also a different person when I am out. I am not going to scream and throw a fit like a little bitch at a 4 year old. And obviously you cannot reason with most 4 year olds when they are hyper as fuck. I tell my kids if they do something wrong in public but if one is too hyper to care then they get my wrath when we are home behind closed doors.

That being said- adults are fucking CUNTS too. Everyday it is is adults acting like complete fucking morons as opposed to kids fucking up my day. If my kid is misbehaving and some non-parent (ie inexperienced prick) has an issue...I could really care less (and out of principle if another adult decided to comment on my child or my parenting...well that wouldn't be a pretty sight). If you have no experience with fixing cars then don't try and tell me how to fix the fucker....same for parenting.

Everything you said is true. But people are assholes, so you need to look out for yourself and get some top shelf noise cancelling headphones. Because people are assholes.

Most of the time they smell like them too

Forget children, I see adults doing this shit almost daily. Completely clueless to social norms and just blast videos or music when in a confined public space. It’s usually people aged 25 and under. Little fucks.

So I fly a lot for work. I've noticed a slew of irresponsible shitheads who just refuse to make their kids put on headphones when watching their tablets (or they themselves do they same). This tells me a few things about the parents:

A) First and foremost, they're inconsiderate assholes. They know no one wants to hear the shrill retards who voice kid's shows, and by allowing their kids to blast the volume they're essentially telling those around them to fuck off;
B) They're cheap. Head phones aren't expensive unless you're buying some overpriced Beats by Dre that aren't necessary for kids;
C) They're lazy. Tablets aren't substitutes for parenting. You forgot to pull out, you take care of the little shit; and,
D) They're shitty parents. The majority of parents whom I see committing A, B, and C are also concurrently on their phones ignoring their children and teaching them by example how to define whatever shitty generation of untalented, anti-social, incel chodes that comes after the millennials.

So what I've started to do is bust shithead parents and call them out immediately. At the airport, on a plane, bus, train, etc., you name it. You'd be surprised how many agencies have rules against playing electronic devices with volume. I will immediately call a flight attendant, bus driver, train conductor, whatever, the moment they give me any lip (call me a narc all you want), but I'm also a 6'5," 235-pound, bearded slab of steel and if they try to step to me I will shove their entire kid up their ass and turn them into human headphones.
I have always kept a pair of closed-back, noise-cancelling headphones just for travel purposes like this.

But I'm also a 6'5" gorilla who understands the rational sensibilities of public civility.
Head phones are free on airplanes, if i forgot mine I use theirs, so I’m always wearing headphones on a plane and i fly a lot and never notice this shit.

TL:DR
OP is full of shit.
That depends on the airline. Some airlines still charge $5 (usually) for headphones.

You’re a bigger bitch than the big bitch in the dream wedding thread.

I concur even earbuds are only 3 bucks on amazon for a tablet, I had a similar situation with someone playing their tablet out loud on an airplane.

Settle down silly, put your headphones in and drink a coke zero.

Seriously though the golden path here is for you to buy these 3 dollar headphones and hand them out.

Think about it.

Seriously though the golden path here is for you to buy these 3 dollar headphones and hand them out.

Think about it.
ear buds not headphones you can get them on amazon

Back