F**k These Kids without Headphones

this isn’t restricted to children. i’ve seen grown ass men do this by playing tunes on their speakerphone while waiting in line. Social Awareness IQ at critical levels.

Anyone playing their tablet or phone, or even talking on their phone in the middle of a public place on the speaker is oblivious, and probably apathetic to other people. And most parents I know are so concerned about their kids and themselves, that everyone else falls short in their book of giving any fucks about. It's like they'd care about you, but only if they loved you.

It's like those baby on board stickers. The most entitled and oblivious thing you can put on your car. All people are supposed to drive safely, but somehow they feel like they need special treatment because they see themselves as more important.

So as long as their kid is happy, then everyone should be happy, even if the kid is a little shit. Parents never look at themselves in those situations, they use their kids as an excuse.

Every entitled parent reading this and their cryptic condescending comment: you obviously dont have kids.

Just say it. You'll prove my point.

Literally none of this happened

So I fly a lot for work. I've noticed a slew of irresponsible shitheads who just refuse to make their kids put on headphones when watching their tablets (or they themselves do they same). This tells me a few things about the parents:

A) First and foremost, they're inconsiderate assholes. They know no one wants to hear the shrill retards who voice kid's shows, and by allowing their kids to blast the volume they're essentially telling those around them to fuck off;
B) They're cheap. Head phones aren't expensive unless you're buying some overpriced Beats by Dre that aren't necessary for kids;
C) They're lazy. Tablets aren't substitutes for parenting. You forgot to pull out, you take care of the little shit; and,
D) They're shitty parents. The majority of parents whom I see committing A, B, and C are also concurrently on their phones ignoring their children and teaching them by example how to define whatever shitty generation of untalented, anti-social, incel chodes that comes after the millennials.

So what I've started to do is bust shithead parents and call them out immediately. At the airport, on a plane, bus, train, etc., you name it. You'd be surprised how many agencies have rules against playing electronic devices with volume. I will immediately call a flight attendant, bus driver, train conductor, whatever, the moment they give me any lip (call me a narc all you want), but I'm also a 6'5," 235-pound, bearded slab of steel and if they try to step to me I will shove their entire kid up their ass and turn them into human headphones.

You talk big...but I want to see a shirtless picture of you before I judge if you are a slab of steel

How old are the kids are you talking about? We bought headphones for our 1.5 year old for a 14 hour flight and she wouldn’t wear them for the duration of the flight. Believe me I was aware of the situation and felt super bad but it’s a fucking toddler.

You obviously don’t know what’s it’s like to try and control a child in a confined space like a plane.

Tell me how you really feel

I think he has what it takes to OT bud, wat say you?

@SFMMA we have a forum that we think would be a good fit for you. The Mayberry clearly is.. well.. a bit on the gay side of things.

Everything you said is true. But people are assholes, so you need to look out for yourself and get some top shelf noise cancelling headphones. Because people are assholes.

I agree with you, but it’s an easy, cheap fix:

radians-deviator-fp80-uf-foam-ear-plugs-nrr-33-box-of-200-pairs-31.jpg

Since you travel a lot, get custom molded in ear monitors. Worth every penny.

I think he has what it takes to OT bud, wat say you?

@SFMMA we have a forum that we think would be a good fit for you. The Mayberry clearly is.. well.. a bit on the gay side of things.

Oh please! {<diva}

OT is where all the hardcore closet phags go to spank and whip each others oiled bare asses. Just because you guys act tough and curse while doing it, doesnt mean it is not tehgey.

So I fly a lot for work. I've noticed a slew of irresponsible shitheads who just refuse to make their kids put on headphones when watching their tablets (or they themselves do they same). This tells me a few things about the parents:

A) First and foremost, they're inconsiderate assholes. They know no one wants to hear the shrill retards who voice kid's shows, and by allowing their kids to blast the volume they're essentially telling those around them to fuck off;
B) They're cheap. Head phones aren't expensive unless you're buying some overpriced Beats by Dre that aren't necessary for kids;
C) They're lazy. Tablets aren't substitutes for parenting. You forgot to pull out, you take care of the little shit; and,
D) They're shitty parents. The majority of parents whom I see committing A, B, and C are also concurrently on their phones ignoring their children and teaching them by example how to define whatever shitty generation of untalented, anti-social, incel chodes that comes after the millennials.

So what I've started to do is bust shithead parents and call them out immediately. At the airport, on a plane, bus, train, etc., you name it. You'd be surprised how many agencies have rules against playing electronic devices with volume. I will immediately call a flight attendant, bus driver, train conductor, whatever, the moment they give me any lip (call me a narc all you want), but I'm also a 6'5," 235-pound, bearded slab of steel and if they try to step to me I will shove their entire kid up their ass and turn them into human headphones.

Put on your headphones and it'll be fine.

You can complain to the flight attendants. People are not allowed to play their movies and music out loud on an airplane.

Oh please! {<diva}

OT is where all the hardcore closet phags go to spank and whip each others oiled bare asses. Just because you guys act tough and curse while doing it, doesnt mean it is not tehgey.

You misspelled ‘War Room’..

Literally none of this happened

Head phones are free on airplanes, if i forgot mine I use theirs, so I’m always wearing headphones on a plane and i fly a lot and never notice this shit.

TL:DR
OP is full of shit.

Back