Ex-Royals Harry and Meghan won't live in the US until TRUMP is out

You quoted some piddly rightwing website.

So you are just as adamant about not quoting the leftwing sites too??? Like CNN, MSNBC, NYT?

So you don't like what I say and instead of PROVING IT WRONG you just don't accept the source? Go back to playing dodgeball.
It sure is better than you trying to actually argue any point I ever make. You ain't got the skills.
You couldn't fool me on your foolingest day.

The house/cottage is a grade 2 listed building. It was ear-marked for renovation work even if they weren't going to live there.

Sir Michael Stevens, Keeper of the Privy Purse, said: "The property had not been the subject of work for some years and had already been earmarked for renovation in line with our responsibility to maintain the condition of the occupied royal palaces estate."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48746609

Incorrect, as cleary stated in your post.

Why would they when they can come to Canada and have their security covered by Canadian tax payers.... I say fuck both of those idiots.

Incorrect, as cleary stated in your post.
Well ok I give you that; hadn't noticed that nuance.

But don't you think it would have been occupied at some point in the near future? Or that they would renovate it regarless of it being occupied , because as a listed building they are not going to let it keep deteriating .

Jokes on them. The next president will be fatter, dumber and even more racist.

So you are just as adamant about not quoting the leftwing sites too??? Like CNN, MSNBC, NYT?

So you don't like what I say and instead of PROVING IT WRONG you just don't accept the source? Go back to playing dodgeball.
It sure is better than you trying to actually argue any point I ever make. You ain't got the skills.
You couldn't fool me on your foolingest day.
CNN is a mainstream org. Yours is a hack site. CNN for all its issues is nowhere near the hack site yours is. All sites are NOT equal.

It is up to you to prove your claims, not me, as I didn't make the claim. Quoting a hack site is proof of nothing . Just because you found something on the internet , does not make it true.

Damn incels and their love of tabloid gossip. I’m positive Monsanto is pumping estrogen into the food supply.

less trash for America, thank you Canada for taking one for the team, we're allies after all.

But don't you think it would have been occupied at some point in the near future? Or that they would renovate it regarless of it being occupied , because as a listed building they are not going to let it keep deteriating .

It was occupied it was a series of five separate units housing Windsor estate workers. Then £2.4 million was spent on last year converting it into Harry's family residence.

It would cost considerably less to maintain the 5 separate unit houses for staff as opposed to a conversion to a residential home with nursery etc.

As i said I understand whhat Harry is doing and wish him well, should have achieved financial independence first though, quitting the job to go on the Royal Dole isn't going to win him any favours.

On what planet am I supposed to give a shit if these people are even alive? This is just below how many members maroon five has in their Facebook page on my list of things to care about

Yes, you read it right. The man who left royalty for a floozy and said floozy are actually campaigning for Trump.
Are any of you on the fence about voting from Trump???
How about if we sweetened the deal?

Harry and Meghan will not move to the USA until Trump is out of office. I wonder how much he is shooting up in the polls???

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly set their sights set on Los Angeles. But the duo won’t reside in the United States until President Donald Trump, whom Meghan has publicly opposed, is no longer in the White House."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harr...ty-but-wont-move-until-trump-is-out-of-office

^ $20 says they will flip flop on this worse than Hillary on gay marriage
She's an actress so living in LA makes sense. If she has principles and would prefer not living in the US until Trump is out then that's on her.

Why do you care so much?

Judging by the rags at the check out at the grocery store they are pretty damn popular

For some odd reason that I've never understood, American housewives love to read about royalty.

I'm waiting for an interview like Mike Tyson and Robin Givens with Barbara Walters that precedes a violent domestic incident with police showing up. Then Meghan talking about her side of the story and what she deserves.

Oh come on, Trump isn't associated with any of that though. He's too busy walking in to the dressing rooms of underage pageant contestants and partying with Epstein.
18 is legal breh
<21>

This is just fucking stupid, you either admire the country or you don't. Presidents are temporary, America isn't.

Stay away from Trump!

#EndVaughnsCareer

Oh no!!! They shook hands!!! The horror!!!!

They no longer royals, why do they still expect Royal treatment?
mdgv5.jpg

Yes, you read it right. The man who left royalty for a floozy and said floozy are actually campaigning for Trump.
Are any of you on the fence about voting from Trump???
How about if we sweetened the deal?

Harry and Meghan will not move to the USA until Trump is out of office. I wonder how much he is shooting up in the polls???

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly set their sights set on Los Angeles. But the duo won’t reside in the United States until President Donald Trump, whom Meghan has publicly opposed, is no longer in the White House."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harr...ty-but-wont-move-until-trump-is-out-of-office

^ $20 says they will flip flop on this worse than Hillary on gay marriage

Then I guess we won't be hearing about them moving into Homeless-infested LA until late January of 2025. <GinJuice>

They no longer royals, why do they still expect Royal treatment?
mdgv5.jpg

That's a very valid point!

WHO GIVES A SHIT??? They are no longer royals of the UK.

They're just another pair of Rich Millenial shitheads about to live where all the other Rich Millenial shitheads live.

Back