Ex-Royals Harry and Meghan won't live in the US until TRUMP is out

They've already been begging for cushy jobs before they "quit". Apparently being a real princess was too much work, and now she just wants to be a disney princess instead.

She just wants to be rich, buy worthless shit , and just lounge around eating bon-bons.

Harry picked a real "winner" here. {<diva}

Is the telegraph a women's magazine? I don't read it and don't live in England, but i don't think it is. This is their latest video, which seems like an odd video for a women's magazine.

Did somebody say....FROGS????

Lol. Man. What’s up with that. Cmon Michelle!

Here’s ms latina Powers boyfriend

5581a0201ded0aff36479d77_roberts.jpg

And ilhans boyfriend....

ilhan-omar-is-named-as-an-adulteress-in-court-as-her-lover-and-his-wife-formally-divorce.jpg

What is this power? The power of the white D? Cuz why these guys ladies......why!

Interesting....

Both are wearing stupid-as-fuck glasses.

Both have a beard-mustache combo

And both wear clothes that would get you beat up at school

I guess some women like losers. (though I think being wealthy plays a big role, too. lol )

Last edited:
For some odd reason that I've never understood, American housewives love to read about royalty.

The Grass is always Greener.

I think Meghan is the example of one of those Housewives whose dream came true and then discovered that it involves WORK to be a Princess.

Interesting....

Both are wearing stupid-as-fuck glasses.

Both have a beard-mustache combo

And both wear clothes that would get you beat up at school

I guess some women like losers. (though I think being wealthy plays a big role, too. lol )

ilhan-omar-is-named-as-an-adulteress-in-court-as-her-lover-and-his-wife-formally-divorce.jpg

2nd dude is actually charming for his age but 1st guy is the epitome of unsexy. I can tell he has a soy boy body just by looking at that pic.

2nd dude is actually charming for his age but 1st guy is the epitome of unsexy. I can tell he has a soy boy body just by looking at that pic.

eh. "charming" for some, for me he's dorky-looking, especially in that get-up.

And why would anyone care if they move here or not.

It was occupied it was a series of five separate units housing Windsor estate workers. Then £2.4 million was spent on last year converting it into Harry's family residence.

It would cost considerably less to maintain the 5 separate unit houses for staff as opposed to a conversion to a residential home with nursery etc.

As i said I understand whhat Harry is doing and wish him well, should have achieved financial independence first though, quitting the job to go on the Royal Dole isn't going to win him any favours.

He is going to be supported by his dad and has his mom's inheritance too. I am not sure if he is going to still get any public funds, but he isn't completely leaving . He will still serve the country with engagements. He is just stepping back from being a senior Royal.

After the scandal with Prince Andrew , Prince Charles wanted to slim down the Royal Family, cutting out senior Royals like his siblings and their families.

Yes, you read it right. The man who left royalty for a floozy and said floozy are actually campaigning for Trump.
Are any of you on the fence about voting from Trump???
How about if we sweetened the deal?

Harry and Meghan will not move to the USA until Trump is out of office. I wonder how much he is shooting up in the polls???

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly set their sights set on Los Angeles. But the duo won’t reside in the United States until President Donald Trump, whom Meghan has publicly opposed, is no longer in the White House."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harr...ty-but-wont-move-until-trump-is-out-of-office

^ $20 says they will flip flop on this worse than Hillary on gay marriage
And I was starting to like Prince Harry for leaving the Royals. Turned out he's just whipped. Thought he was some kind of a rebel.

Heart of insane globalism runs through England. BBC, the way they are, their longing for self-destruction.. I imagine they have to dislike Trump.. But it really is more reason to like him.

That I won't argue -- they look absolutely terrible lol.
But those are superior royal genes. They are "special people." They aren't just regular people randomly selected at some point in the recent past. These people are superior.

Hairline doesn't mean sh*t, btw.. But I'm playing along.

But those are superior royal genes. They are "special people." They aren't just regular people randomly selected at some point in the recent past. These people are superior.

Hairline doesn't mean sh*t, btw.. But I'm playing along.

Fuckers wore powdered wigs to cover up lice and the effects of syphilis, and lost America to people who couldn't even read for the most part. They're also Germans. If one takes a Franklinesque view of those Hanoverian usurpers, one would rightfully call them the palatine boors they are. Good day, ma'am!

Back