Ex-Royals Harry and Meghan won't live in the US until TRUMP is out

They've already been begging for cushy jobs before they "quit". Apparently being a real princess was too much work, and now she just wants to be a disney princess instead.

They've already been begging for cushy jobs before they "quit". Apparently being a real princess was too much work, and now she just wants to be a disney princess instead.

You read women's magazines for the stories, don't you?

You read women's magazines for the stories, don't you?
Is the telegraph a women's magazine? I don't read it and don't live in England, but i don't think it is. This is their latest video, which seems like an odd video for a women's magazine.

Last edited:
Yes, you read it right. The man who left royalty for a floozy and said floozy are actually campaigning for Trump.
Are any of you on the fence about voting from Trump???
How about if we sweetened the deal?

Harry and Meghan will not move to the USA until Trump is out of office. I wonder how much he is shooting up in the polls???

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly set their sights set on Los Angeles. But the duo won’t reside in the United States until President Donald Trump, whom Meghan has publicly opposed, is no longer in the White House."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harr...ty-but-wont-move-until-trump-is-out-of-office

^ $20 says they will flip flop on this worse than Hillary on gay marriage
You shouldn't believe the tabloids dude, they routinely lie and pass off rumors and innuendo as facts. Case in point is them claiming that Harry felt William was bullying him, but the 2 brothers just came out and officially denouced that claim as a lie.

Look at that fucking veteran spending time with his wife. eew!!

Just imagine being pathetic enough that you just had to get the laptop with the weathered American flag on it, speak of freedom ceaselessly, yet not know of what the founders thought about flags....lol
Michelle 'anchor baby' Malkin.

Why do people care about the royal family in general? do they serve a purpose besides being rich by being born and a status symbol? I never cared about them either way.

Of course they shouldn't like Trump, they couldn't be rich white elitist if they didn't.

It's good to see Michelle is covering the important topics these days lol

Yeah. Michelle knows how to spot a he-man. Look at what an alpha her hubby is.

images

You shouldn't believe the tabloids dude, they routinely lie and pass off rumors and innuendo as facts. Case in point is them claiming that Harry felt William was bullying him, but the 2 brothers just came out and officially denouced that claim as a lie.

tabloids? I didn't quote CNN.

i consider trump an american royal

he is america's daddy

Yeah. Michelle knows how to spot a he-man. Look at what an alpha her hubby is.

images

Lol. Man. What’s up with that. Cmon Michelle!

Here’s ms latina Powers boyfriend

5581a0201ded0aff36479d77_roberts.jpg

And ilhans boyfriend....

ilhan-omar-is-named-as-an-adulteress-in-court-as-her-lover-and-his-wife-formally-divorce.jpg

What is this power? The power of the white D? Cuz why these guys ladies......why!

Stay away from Trump!

#EndVaughnsCareer

Hopefully someone informs Trump about Meghan blogging about trying to bang her way into Hollywood. He's petty enough to tweet about it and start a feud.

Back