Ex-Royals Harry and Meghan won't live in the US until TRUMP is out

Shinigami

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yes, you read it right. The man who left royalty for a floozy and said floozy are actually campaigning for Trump.
Are any of you on the fence about voting from Trump???
How about if we sweetened the deal?

Harry and Meghan will not move to the USA until Trump is out of office. I wonder how much he is shooting up in the polls???

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly set their sights set on Los Angeles. But the duo won’t reside in the United States until President Donald Trump, whom Meghan has publicly opposed, is no longer in the White House."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harr...ty-but-wont-move-until-trump-is-out-of-office

^ $20 says they will flip flop on this worse than Hillary on gay marriage

Well, that answers my question about whether or not there's a type of famous person whose opinion on American politics I care about less than a random celebrity from Hollywood.

And here I was thinking they just loved Canada.

You broke my heart, Harry. You broke my heart...

Thank god. This country doesn't need more herpes and syphilis

Last edited:
I’ve been seeing this non-event being reported as if it was a coup of a powerful nation.

Judging by the rags at the check out at the grocery store they are pretty damn popular

Yes, you read it right. The man who left royalty for a floozy and said floozy are actually campaigning for Trump.
Are any of you on the fence about voting from Trump???
How about if we sweetened the deal?

Harry and Meghan will not move to the USA until Trump is out of office. I wonder how much he is shooting up in the polls???

"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly set their sights set on Los Angeles. But the duo won’t reside in the United States until President Donald Trump, whom Meghan has publicly opposed, is no longer in the White House."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harr...ty-but-wont-move-until-trump-is-out-of-office

^ $20 says they will flip flop on this worse than Hillary on gay marriage
Or maybe they will flip flop like Trump has on the deficit. Trillion dollars last year and this year and he said he would balance the budget.

The thread title and the OP dont make sense to me?

And here I thought they were moving to Regina.

we don't need those toes.

This nation was founded on a middle finger to their Hanoverian dynasty....

I’ve been seeing this non-event being reported as if it was a coup of a powerful nation.

The ironic part about all of this is that Americans care more for the tabloid nonsense of these dipshits than the Brits do. They have to pay for them to exist, so there's that.

Trump doesn't need c list celebrities like Prince Harry and Meghan to campaign for him when he has true superstars like Pat Sajak, Scott Baio and Ted Nugent.

It's good to see Michelle is covering the important topics these days lol

It's good to see Michelle is covering the important topics these days lol

Look at that fucking veteran spending time with his wife. eew!!

Just imagine being pathetic enough that you just had to get the laptop with the weathered American flag on it, speak of freedom ceaselessly, yet not know of what the founders thought about flags....lol

Back