Ex gf dumped me because i went clubbing after she broke up with me

my ex dumped me a few days ago, basically saying I'm not good enough for her. I graduated and received my business administration degree a few years ago and I have not been able to find a job in the field. I'm making just a bit above minimum wage, but I've been actively trying to find a better job. She graduated and immediately found a job, but it was ONLY because her parents juiced her in. She could have gotten that job right after high school. She's very attractive and smart, but sometimes has an attitude problem. She's been progressively talking down on me just because I haven't been able to find a decent job.

After a long talk last Saturday morning, she dumped me.* I was extremely depressed, and after looking around the internet, I found that the most common solution is to go out and find another girlfriend. So, that night on the day she dumped me, I went clubbing. One of her friends was there, told her about it, and the next morning, called me and called me all sorts of names, how I'm a piece of shit and will be a nobody for the rest of my life. I'm not going to lie, I still have a LOT of feelings for her. We've been together for awhile and I loved her, never cheated or lied to her in any way. I did everything I could to make her happy.

Yesterday, I found out that she was calling up all my friends and telling them to stop hanging out with me anymore because I'll just only drop them down to my level. She went over the line. I hope I can bounce back after this and find me a girl with a good personality.

Im sorry, but thats your fault. Im not one for beating chicks. But for a chick to feel comfortable to do something like that means she has not only no respect for you, but no fear of consequences. This comes from being too nice to girls. You should have had boundaries with the chick when you were with her and make it clear you dont take bullshit. This comes from your day to day interaction and how you carry yourself.

Also, how can your ex dump you? You've already been dumped.

i would say your lucky you got free of her... but you two seem like a match made in heaven

Bang one or both of her parents until they give you a job.
Continue doing so until you are promoted high enough to fire her.

Broad is a psycho sounds like you dodged a bullet there TS.

How can she dumb you after she broke up with you?

You sound like an idot like the guy from the movie TED who wont grow up so she left you

How does he sound like an idiot? He just got his degree and is starting out on the lower levels, its normal.

How does he sound like an idiot? He just got his degree and is starting out on the lower levels, its normal.

read his thread title, thats how he sounds like an idiot

I think its kind of hard to dump you when you've already broken up. You are wasting your time/emotion having feelings for someone who clearly thinks you so far below them, and I probably wont be the first or last person to tell you that attractive and smart do NOT make up for other negative traits, like being a psycho elitist b***h.

I'd consider it a blessing that you got out of that relationship the way you did and when you did. It may hurt for a while but then you'll find someone who treats you better and realize that the relationship you had was terrible by comparison.

If you stayed with her you would be miserable the rest of your life, and accept it because you'd feel you couldn't do any better, or possibly not even realize that she was the cause of it because of how she used you as a step stool.

Fuck her mom, sister, or best friend at some point down the road.

I'm not sure how the thread title makes any sense???

In the op you say she dumped you, then you went clubbing and then she just got pissed at you.

but in the title you say she dumped you because you went clubbing...

which one is it!?

Just looked her up. Too bad it didn't work out, TS. She's pretty cute

RS51H.jpg

why couldnt her parents hook you up with a job?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back